1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

If it goes bad, you can call it Windows You, since Windows Me went so well:xd:

Meanwhile, since I was taking pics of it for someone, I am having some French Quarter in the light brown Cigar-Pipe[​IMG], and ice tea, debating dinner choices, I think Tombstone will win , when I ever get that far...

2. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

For Meers Only Reserve, SMS Lattice Billiard Meer. Oh no, back to back bowls in the meer it may explode if I don't let it rest.

3. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

There are no nubiles here and there is no St. Bernard. And Mr. Wooley is somewhere down South workin' for some Inks guy. But I do have Bailey, my sweet Chocolate Lab. And he will hold the porch door open for me while I go out and smoke some more Compton's Commonweal, this time in a Castello Slightly Bent Prince. Of course my drink of choice is freshly brewed Earl Grey iced tea. Chilled to the proper temperatuer by my Bride!

psquared, Stormy, PipeSimmo and 14 others like this.
  4. FlatbushPaul

It can be quite addicting!

5. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

You are quite the enabler. You better not let my wife know who you are. Whoever it was that got me hooked on this expensive tobacco.

6. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

We could always steer you into the cigar sections...........never to be seen again.....but your wife would probably miss you later and feel guilty about your demise:rolleyes:

7. FlatbushPaul

Your wife will just have to get in line! There's a long line of wives out to lynch me. Mine is leading the charge!

8. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Strang in a BC bulldog with a little Dunbar on top. Watching the 2010 version of True Grit.

9. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

Lynch mob forming as we speak. The wife is funny about all this. When I got the Tambolaka, I let her smell it and she said, "can we send it back and get a refund?"

psquared, p120d16y, mecompco and 11 others like this.
  10. FlatbushPaul

That's funny! I said the same thing when I opened the Tambo! Of course mine had worms crawling on and in it!

11. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

All this St. Bruno talk...its been near the top of my list for a while. I wish you could get it stateside...without spending a small fortune. Anywho, I am smoking some PS LNF in a Old England (Saiseni second) Bulldog...and having a beer...

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

It behooves me at this point to mention that your wife was trained by Mr. Wooly (note the spelling, you heathen!!) to properly chill your drinks. And if you'll recall, your Chocolate Lab took mail order lessons in door opening from our Saint Bernard. We consider that payback for the great tobacco you've sent in the past. :th1:

The Pirates and Mets are tied 2-2 in the 6th. White Sox and Phillies are scoreless in the 3rd (second game of a double header), and the Nats lead the Marlins 1-0 in the 8th. I'm smoking Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega. A can of 7-Up is my drink. Still have an evening's worth of work to do.

13. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Just had a bowl of some 1st pipe of the day from house of calabash. Great smoke
    [​IMG]

14. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Virginia no.1 in a Grabow Lark, iced tea on the side.

15. user3221

user3221 Active Member

as often as you have smoked that pipe - it must be one of the longest lasting and best valued pipes ... ever
    :th1:

Smokey, p120d16y, jhguthlac and 10 others like this.
  16. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Princes Street in a Peterson Dracula 69. Took the Healy out for a good run after watching the race. 20C(68F)H44%

psquared, Stormy, PipeSimmo and 12 others like this.
  17. JimInks

Pirates lead the Mets 4-2 in the 8th, and the White Sox lead the Phillies 1-0 in the 6th. Thanks to Highstump, I'm smoking Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule. Getting near the end of this sample, but enjoying every puff.

psquared, Stormy, Old Codger and 12 others like this.
  18. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I've been revisiting a couple of old friends- Mac Baren Golden Extra and Escudo. I haven't smoked either in a little over a year. I had used up my current VaPer and Burley line up, so went hunting through the cellar to find GE and Escudo. They were so good, I haven't really smoked anything else, but them for the last 3 weeks. The Escudo tin is almost empty (4 coins left) and the GE is down to a couple of bowl fulls. I guess it's a good thing the Stonehaven came in this past week. Now... what to dig out for the VaPer?

You guys have a great Sunday evening. :bing:

psquared, Stormy, p120d16y and 12 others like this.
  19. JimInks

White Sox and Phillies are tied 1-1 in the :dkn:+ :dkn:, The A's and Red Sox are scoreless in the :dkn:, and the Brewers lead the D-Backs 1-0 in the :dkn:. I'm smoking Field Master in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature is my drink. Work is my middle name, or so it seems right now.

20. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Some Double Eagle by Sterling Tobacco in an old Grand Duke that belonged to my grandfather. This is a good smoke. In the same school as ERR...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.