What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Two good ideas there. Think I'll join you all with some Royal in my cherrywood cob. kettles on for my cuppa. Still nice at 78 but low humidity. I can live with that.

surlysoul, rondel65, Morse and 11 others like this.
  2. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

ODF in an ebony system 302

psquared, surlysoul, Morse and 10 others like this.
  3. javajunkie

javajunkie Member

had a great bowl of H&H louisiana red in my savinelli natural last night, and a lovely dinner by my friend's mom, up from tampa. there is NOTHING better than a mother's cooking!

this morning i dropped some straight 5 brothers through a teeny DrG lark. and now know the tobacco equivalent of espresso. o)

psquared, rondel65, Morse and 10 others like this.
  4. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Several bowls of H&C/965 mix in cobs, yum yum and Cuban espresso double's to keep them company! :bow:

5. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Painter Hills in a Peterson Canadian. Warming up quickly from 8C(46F) to 13C(55F) this morning, must be the big pot of Cliff Hanger Espresso that got fired up an hour ago.

6. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Good morning friends!
    Jedi is on a cleaning tear inside. I know from past experience that when she is like this, I will be accused of many things messy:blah: . So I quietly sneaked outside with my POY and a cup of coffee:puffy::ccup: . First smoked a DGT'ed bowl of Prairie Wind, then a refill of the same.
    Stryder came out with me and is loving it. He does not often get to go outside because there are to many young boys in the neighborhood. Young boys are at times extremely cruel to animals they do not know. He is staying close by though, so its all good.
    Except I need a refill of coffee....and she is still in there cleaning and cursing.

7. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Hey BernardLerring, I like the new avatar...I liked the last one too.

still PW in the POY

surlysoul, Morse, dBear and 6 others like this.
  8. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Thanks for noticing. Gone from Appleseed to John Martin in one easy leap :)

surlysoul, Morse, dBear and 5 others like this.
  9. Morse

Morse Active Member

Morning PSF. This morning its Grasmere Flake in a David Jones 1/8 bent diplomat. I decided at one point to dedicate this pipe to Lat blends.................................I realized recently however that would limit its use to about once a year so its getting a new shot at a career in the Lake District.

Barry's Irish Breakfast Tea, at the correct temperature and viscosity ;) to accompany me on the trip.

psquared, jpberg, User4408 and 12 others like this.
  10. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Good morning, all! I actually had the luxury of sleeping in until 10:30 am this morning, then rolling out of bed to an empty house. That moment of peace will soon be over, but for now it's MacB Navy Flake in the '69 Dunhill She'll Canadian and a nice big mug of Costa Rican coffee from the French press.

[​IMG]

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I hate when that happens - better off going thirsty for a little while rather getting in the way...
    and if you run out of tobacco --- just run to the store

surlysoul, Morse, dBear and 5 others like this.
  12. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,
    I started the day off with Three Nun's from the '90's in the Kaywoodie POY 2013 with black coffee. Now I'm heading out to the porch with FVF in a Davorin Morta Billiard with more black coffee.

Happy Sunday Smoking,
    Paul

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Just came in from garage from making a new batch of Rock Cobs
    MrsRekamepip just shakes her head :shead:

I know that these will eventually sell, trade or even at worst make someone else happy ... so onward !
    :hbang:

surlysoul, rondel65, Morse and 10 others like this.
  14. briarbob

briarbob Member

An English blend from local B&M in 1960's Westbrook, in the garage today working on a pipe rack.

surlysoul, rondel65, Morse and 5 others like this.
  15. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Oh Yeah, life is good. BBQ was great, eating meat is awesome. Now for some Motzek #93 in a Pete, Mojito on the side.
    [​IMG]

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Does everybody know what time it is? [​IMG] Well no, it's not Howdy Doody Time but it's Strang time (thanks Simon) in the Altinok Meerschaum Classic Series Ball, some sparkling Blood Orange for my drink. :)

psquared, User4408, fallsguy and 15 others like this.
  17. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Suzy and Molly were well taken care of my m'lady, so I got to sleep in. The girls are staring at the door because they know m'lady is going to her friend's house for the afternoon, and aren't thrilled. They say cats are independent, but you can't prove it by these two.

The rain is here again, so I know Stormy's in town. That's 24 out of 26 days it has rained here. I guess Stormy wants to make sure we are drowned to the proper temperature. :confused: Suppose I'll drown my sorrows in this bowl of Dunbar in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Ice tea with well behaved li'l ice bergs is my drink.

18. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Sitting back, post-pizza, with a Falconful of Bosun Cut Plug while watching Adios Sabata. Yul Brynner at his finest.

19. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Heading outside right now for a bowl of Squadron Leader in my Peterson

20. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Peretti's Park Square in a Grabow Grand Duke...

Thuber88, surlysoul, rondel65 and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.