What Are You Smoking? June, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Well I smoked that SGFD in my London Made squat tomato with some bourbon/coke with lotsa ice. Sitting in the sunroom with all the windows open and the ceiling fan on. Very humid evening. Listening to the crickets and watching the heat lightening in the distance. Gotta good nic/booze buzz going ready for a weekend of grilling steaks and drinking beer. Going to watch a little TV before calling it a night. Y'all take care and happy puffin' to all!

psquared, Stormy, Old Codger and 11 others like this.
  2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Some Erinmore Flake in the AIC, Ice R, or T, stupid keybored, in the the BGM, and watching the old 2009 version of Star Trek again

3. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Watching Oz with Robert McConnell's scottish cake in the meer and black coffee on the side.

I forgot how much I love this stuff...do I buy a couple of tins next week or buy a Hi-lift jack...hhmmmm:rolleyes:

psquared, Stormy, Old Codger and 11 others like this.
  4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoked some Peretti's 140th Anniversary blend 1072 a little earlier in a cob. A nice burley blend. Just started some of there Cuban Mixture. Supposed to be their oldest mixture and has 7 different tobaccos in it. One is a cigar leaf. Smoking it in a cob as well and it's not bad! I can taste the cigar leaf every now and then. This is the first mix with cigar leaf in it that I have smoked and really didn't know what to expect. It sits on the tongue a little longer than the other tobaccos. Then it is almost a chocolate taste. Nice quiet sipping blend.

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Georgetown Reverie thanks to Fishnbanjo, in a GBD New Standard Billiard with ice tea. I like this blend, it has some kind of vanilla thing goin' on. I'm not sure if it's Deer tongue or regular vanilla, but it doesn't overpower you. It has a terrific tobacco taste too. Nice.

6. krusty

krusty Active Member

This would be considered a Trifecta.

Old Codger, Lithua pipe, Tsal and 9 others like this.
  7. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Today was SWR / Germains Plum Cake / MB GE .. got a killer Bulldog today :banana:

8. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Still watching The Big Lebowski - great movie so far - and I've moved to PA in the Charatan.

[​IMG]

psquared, Smokey, Old Codger and 13 others like this.
  9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe. Listening to old radio shows.

10. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

In Honor of Lancey Howard;)(He should know who he is), but for no particular reason I will be starting more R-blend in the TB Merely Lined Rhodesian(thanks to John) and more greatly below room temperature Tea in the BGM

11. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

In honor of Mr. Dancer, who should know who he is, I'm smoking Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit. My ice water is chilled to the proper temperature, as well it should be. Still working, still listening to old radio shows. Philip Saint John Basil Rathbone stars in Tales of Fatima, and then in The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. The Shadow, uh, follows.

12. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Good morning, gentle folks of World PSF. Currently smashing the doors down of my sleep-enebriated mind with a stern coffee and a stiff Commonwealth Mixture.

psquared, dBear, Old Codger and 10 others like this.
  13. FlatbushPaul

Good Morning,
    I'll start this morning off with Steven Books Canadian Maple in a Cellini Slightly Bent Billiard with black coffee.

Happy Saturday Smoking,
    Paul

psquared, jpberg, dBear and 12 others like this.
  14. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Happy Saturday PSF!

[​IMG]

psquared, dBear, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  15. FlatbushPaul

Cool pipe!

dBear, Thuber88, JimInks and 7 others like this.
  16. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Morning, fellows.

Kickin' Chicken in a MM Egg.

Edit: It's 63° here this morning, and I'm almost uncomfortable outside in shorts. On its way to 90°, though. I'll feel normal soon.

psquared, jpberg, dBear and 11 others like this.
  17. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

McClelland grand orientals Drama Reserve.

I didn't knew that we can post video like this. :gjob:

dBear, Thuber88, Old Codger and 7 others like this.
  18. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Thanks!
    It's a fatta a mano! :ngty:

psquared, dBear, Thuber88 and 7 others like this.
  19. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Got a little package in the mail yesterday from Bulldog, so had some Dunhill's night cap in the POY while driving last night, followed by his 50/50 home blend of Molto Dolce and Evening Stroll in the Pete 305 (tasty!). Finished the bowl this morning the black coffee and am now working on a bowl of CH in the no-name Meer billiard (which smokes 100% better since I removed as much as I could of the horridly designed stinger). Got lots to do today, but do hope to get in at least a short spin on the Low Rider--I'm thinking perhaps a trip to the (fairly) local B&M for a tin of PPP would be a good ride.

psquared, dBear, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  20. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Good Morning All! Up early this morning with a bowl of SGSL and a cup of Folgers. Big day ahead with family comming over to celebrate Fathers Day. Ribeyes are seasoned and ready for the grill. When my dad gave me his pipes a few years back (6 pipes) I kept a couple out that I wanted to smoke. Went back to look at the other four more closely and one of them is a Dr. Grabow Golden Duke barely smoked. Think I'll put something in that over the coarse of the weekend. Everbody have a great day !

psquared, dBear, Thuber88 and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.