What Are You Smoking? June, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Your comments have been forwarded to Mr. Wooly for discussion on your current legal status. Disparagement of the reputation of the young nubiles does not please him. The Saint Bernard will leave a flaming present in a baggie at your front door when he sobers up.

2. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Well if the wind ever calms down here in the living book of Revelations I'll try to set fire to a bowl of FVF in a Stanwell something or another...

3. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a London Tower Prince...sandblasted...

4. Morse

Morse Active Member

Yep that Firedance will kick your butt every time ;)

5. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Remind him, to light the bag and not the poo, unless he has become so besotted that even his poo is flammable.:dkn:
    The Nubiles are more then welcome anytime, their reputation as " Hostesses " has preceded them well, from the shores of Ushuaia to the opium dens of darkest Shanghai, They are spoken of with great reverence and regard, for their skills..:ngty:
    Mr Wooly has been an old acquaintance of mine for many a year, he is welcome here as well, there is some nice Kool-aid he might fancy a taste of, after we have a long chat about his future in the global picture...;)

6. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

The WAR is over you don't have to be up there!!!:hip1::hp2:

7. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Another bowl of Dunhill Flake, this time in the '91 Ashton Brindle X Billiard.

[​IMG]

8. JimInks

Actually, you never met Mr. Wooly. That was Charles Wooly, his third cousin twice removed and four time loser in the mustache sweepstakes. His covert reports have been delivered to the desk of Mr. Wooly via the nephew of the Saint Bernard, who you knew as Mr. Barker. Again, you have been deceived by the machinations of the esteemed Mr. Wooly, you foolish miscreant.

The nubiles' reputation is beyond reproach, but not my approach! :ngty:

My approach to smoking is much simpler. Thanks to FishnBanjo, I'm smoking Davidoff Flake Medallions in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69. Now that Thuber is realizing the errors of his ways, I take leave and return to the studio.

9. Thuber88

I only knew Monty.
    Alas as I sit in my dirt hovel, I cannot rely upon nubiles, only the droppings of the lady with the shopping cart as she passes by.
    Many a night is spent crumbling the rakings from the farmers field, in an attempt to find things that will burn properly in the dead squirrels skull with a mcdonalds straw stuck in it, Oh!, to be like someone with a warehouse, and nubiles, or even a dog for company, oh to dream, to dream...

But I have a plan, and soon it will all be mine, and nothing, including the mechanization's of some ethereal entity, know at this time as Mr Wooly, can stop me.
    I have friends, oh yes, a select group of friends that I cannot discuss at this time, and we will work together to find the ways to success, and soon our bounty will be known by all.
    Mr L and his group are not afraid of Wooly, and he has no fear of candles either

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

So, is your name Smeagol in real life?

11. Brian Stephen

Brian Stephen Member

St. Bruno in a Ben Wade

12. User4408

User4408 Active Member

That's an extremely fine pipe, WickerMan, you lucky devil. Great photos.

Nutty Cut in a Peterson Lestrade ...

13. Thuber88

There are some who call me... Tim

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Cornell & Diehl Burley Flake #3 (thanks, PipeSimmo!) in the Tom Howard pot dog. This bowl started out really harsh to me, but once it simmered down, it's turned into a nice creamy, slightly sweet smoke. I think I'm getting a pretty big nicotine hit out of this, as well.

15. dBear

dBear Active Member

Holy Grail, Thuber! Can I quote you on that?

Thuber88, surlysoul, psquared and 5 others like this.
  16. JimInks

Remind your Mr. Lunkhead that the last time he dared run against the esteemed Mr. Wooly, he ended up working for you! A tragedy of epic proportions, indeed! Has he fixed the plumbing in your outhouse yet?

I've seen your friends, or least their fingerprints, in the local post office. That's the closest they come to playing the game. And at last report, most of them were killed off in the last prison riot secretely engineered by Mr. W himself, who knows a thing or two about these matters. As for your plan, you can't get far it because we changed the zoning laws in your neighborhood, and you can't build a warehouse there. So content yourself with your outhouse and the latest issue of Time magazine. Staples are optional.

Your name is Tim? Gee, so you were the guy who helped get Lassie out of the well.

17. Ridwaan Gallow

Ridwaan Gallow Member

Good morning all.. last night was a cool calm winters night..no rain.. so it had to be enjoyed with some Borkum Riff Gold Standard Cherry & Vanilla, mixed with some Macbaren 7 Seas Cherry.. that went into a Peterson Standard model 314.. and the outcome?

Well i finished it this morning & i am still smiling..

Morse, PipeSimmo, Old Codger and 9 others like this.
  18. JimInks

Now that the faux rebellion has been vanquished, I'm smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed (thanks to Highstump) in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS. Ice water definitely chilled to the proper temperature. Listening to MLB talk on the XM, and still working.

Morse, surlysoul, PipeSimmo and 10 others like this.
  19. dBear

dBear Active Member

I'm breaking off my burley fast (or burleyfest, either way) and smoking 5100 in the PSF POY 2013

Morse, surlysoul, YAPPG and 11 others like this.
  20. JimInks

Probably my last smoke before bed is Virginia Spice in an unbranded late '70s Charatan smooth Billiard. Ice water is still my drink of choice.

Morse, surlysoul, YAPPG and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.