1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? June, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Lucky Duck, MDaws79, User4408 and 6 others like this.
  2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I always recommend giving into enabling peer pressure. I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. A bottle of Mountain Dew for a drink. Enjoyed the Star Trek movie quite a bit, and am now listening to the Red Sox handing knuckles to the Blue Jays 7-0 in the 4th. D-Backs and Nats are tied 2-2 in the 10th.

Lucky Duck, MDaws79, User4408 and 9 others like this.
  3. fallsguy

fallsguy Member

Some Proper English in my Savinelli Roma. Really like this mixture! Iced Tea and Lemonade mixed together and chilled to the improper temperature. Watching Man of the West with Gary Cooper.

4. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

FMOTB in a Claddagh B10

Lucky Duck, jpberg, MDaws79 and 11 others like this.
  5. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Finishing some McC 5110 in a Stanwell Royal Danish that I started while grilling supper.

I liked the Edward G. Robinson earlier. If there were to be a shortage, I wouldn't hunt it down, but it is a good one to have around. It smokes easy, tastes good, and my wife likes the note better than some of my favorites. Thats all good since I bought the 12oz bucket.

Lucky Duck, MDaws79, User4408 and 9 others like this.
  6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Will smoke this before long, so I'm listing it early, since I can't later: Motzek Strang (thanks to PipeSimmo) in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. See you guys a little later!

7. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Odyssey in my Peterson X220 with Tetley Tea.

Lucky Duck, jpberg, MDaws79 and 9 others like this.
  8. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I will say that most nights it sounds like you are having or just had about the same as we do and we love Taco Bell too !

Lucky Duck, MDaws79, Thuber88 and 6 others like this.
  9. dBear

dBear Active Member

If I ever get to Missouri, I know where I'm dropping in for dinner!

Lucky Duck, MDaws79, JimInks and 7 others like this.
  10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Oh good Lord! I just got back from my mailbox and I think we're going to have to start referring to FishNBanjo as The Grand High Malevolence from now on! There was a box stuffed FULL of tobacco in there. All good looking and good smelling tobaccos I've never tried before. And all with some years age on them, too! So there go my plans for the night - the remnants pouch is just going to have to wait to lose a few inches around its waistline 'cause I'm going to be smoking new stuff. And to top it off, another forum-famous hater, Rekamepip, sent me a big bag of Kansas City tobacco. Don't know what I did to be hated so wonderfully badly but I hope I can keep it up. I think I'll take to pushing small ducks into the water...

11. Slow Tri

Slow Tri Is it Friday yet?

Smoking a bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms watching a great lightning storm.

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Very nice Stanwell. Reminds me of one of my favorite shapes of that brand, the 185. Yours looks even better though.

Is it a Made in Denmark or one of the later ones made by Barontini?

DGT'ing some Mixture in a Sav 316 EX ...

14. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

I've got some PS LNF folded, not rubbed, in my bent MM Great Dane spool cob....and I think I'm going to have some ......um...........I guess raspberry kool-aid to go along with it~~~ It's raining and it's time to sit for a spell & enjoy the show ;)

15. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

10:30, finished with a phone call, and a long Skype to a far away land, no dinner yet, will get to puffing after I eat, and still have not started a laptop project yet, sheesh:rolleyes:
    But I have some horrible awful hated items I will be working on soon enough, wonderful,kind,considerate,nice rotten stinking Haters get you every time, ARRRRRRRR:beck:

16. dBear

dBear Active Member

I'm third from the left in the yellow shirt. ;)

17. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

They should do that with Peeps :rolleyes:

surlysoul, fishnbanjo, YAPPG and 2 others like this.
  18. dBear

dBear Active Member

The spaghetti was really good (and will be better tomorrow after it sits overnight) and now I'm smoking 2005 Onyx courtesy of the Grand High Malevolence in the Squatch Prince. Thanks, F&B!

19. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Getting ready to head to the balcony with some Kickin' Chicken in the 2013 Ashton Brindle XX Canadian. A pint of Muskoka Brewery Mad Tom IPA is the sidekick.

[​IMG]

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Anni Kake, Anni Kake, Oh Oh Anni Kake!! In a cob. Eveb brewed some decaf Tetley to sip with it. All caused by that enabler....The Maine Mailbox Smoke Bomber! All good, thank you very much. :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.