1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? June, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Today it's time for the: Jarhead (2005)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and 4noggins Chipman Hill.

2. User4408

User4408 Active Member

We kept waiting for you to drop some acid. And all we got was coffee.

Black Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds in a Millville Supreme ...

3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Yikes, this was the wrong day to forget my Maui Jim's! :confused: The sun made an infrequent appearance with a vengeance, my eyes are still seeing white...... It's also obvious summer is nigh, beach chairs on the beach staking real estate for the invader's, trash cans every 200' along the beach walk and two at every entrance/exit, any and every platform attached to an eatery or watering hole is filled to swollen capacity with chairs, flags waving to entice those from away that they are open, bags on the arms of those digging through the trash containers looking for $.05, $.10 and $.15 returnables, metal detectors looking for lost coins and jewelry, but forget all that the Three Tenors blared away whilst I sipped Khave from the large china mug and AoTM from the Irving Cobb cob. Now home with another large china mug after 2 at the restaurant with a coffee cake muffin under my belt. Will wait around a bit, take my meds, let them kick in and take the defunkified Levi out for walkabout, nice to see he's has snapped out of his funk.

4. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

We gave up on that kind of coffee when we got out of the Navy! [​IMG]

5. muddler

muddler Active Member

Temps dropping here on the SA highlands. Our first real taste of winter. At a bit of a loss as to what to do today, so I'm putting together a lamb casserole for dinner. Just a simple affair with lots of herbs, onion, garlic, tomato, carrots & broad beans - to be served on mashed potato. In the meantime, it's my favorite tobacco in my favorite pipe - FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

[​IMG]

6. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

Well lastnight is past and I'm sipping grean tea trying to adjust my head back to normal.
    Graduation party at 2pm, call at 3 pm... elderly Uncle had no hot water.... took out heater, got new one installed, back to party 8pm.

Was smoking PA mixed with Boswell's Berry Cobbler to keep me from getting tongue bite around the firepit.

and to mess my head up had a good bit of this

[​IMG]

7. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Morning PSFers! Starting today with Virginia Woods in a unnamed (with Sav logo) basket pipe and coffee. Getting ready to search for some neglected blends in my "cellar" for smoking later today. Noles and Hoosiers get it on again at 1:00. I'm gonna watch a movie or two before the game. Happy Sunday puffing to you all.

8. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

Got some broke the heck up Dunhill Flake in the old MM bent diamond shank

[​IMG]

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Got the Tsuge Tankard loaded with Director's Cut, charred and puffed a bit then tamped down and put away in the Savinelli Leather Zip Up Pipe Bra which will have it ready for walkabout. finishing up the last large china mug from eggs and sourdough toast. Levi is antsy but we have to make sure church has emptied out for we'll get run down in our tracks if we don't! :confused: Will not forget my Maui Jim's this go around! :cool:

10. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Your jar has more in it than mine does. Gotta get some more of "the good stuff". Starting the morning off with some PA in my Corndog, with coffee. Shake the cobb webs loose and gonna spend the day in the shop. October will be here before ya know it!

11. briarbob

briarbob Member

H&H in a 1930-1940 ish Kirsten with strong black coffee brewed in a percolator.

12. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good morning.
    Drinking lots of coffee and smoking some Kickin Chicken in a MM cob :puffy:
    Going to have some friends over for a cookout this evening, yay!

13. briarbob

briarbob Member

Trying to get motivated to mow the lawn before it rains today.

14. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:popc:

15. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Good morning PSF'ers. Normal morning with Irish Oak followed by CH in a cob. Last night, tried some of the Mixture 965 I have been bringing back to life. When I opened the tin, the aroma was great. The pipe I had of it was bad either. As I try to work Dunhill blends out of my rotation, this is not good! I enjoyed it way too much.

16. fallsguy

fallsguy Member

Or a new Mirror!

17. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Nightcap in a castello bulldog. Yum. I was thinking about selling this pipe but I like it too much.

18. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning friends! I'm DGTing the Suffolk silver banded straight briar pot of Dunhill Royal Yacht from last night. First large brown mug of coffee splashed with heavy cream has accompanied me to the garage, so I will drink it while I smoke. Oddly, I'm all caught up on this thread without any effort at all. Not even a full page since I last posted here. I guess that's summertime for you. Everyone's social lives come back to life. Not enough time left to smoke...on line.:msty:

19. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Luxury Navy Flake in a Benton Big Ben with coffee, good morning people!

20. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

Just back from a Sunday morning stroll on the river bank, smoking Condor Long Cut in a bent Northern Briar and trying out my new pistol, came across this guy - been hit by something a bit bigger than my .22! :ohyh:.
    OT
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.