What Are You Smoking? June, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Stephen

Brian Stephen Member

Giving MacBaren Old Dark Fired another shot after reading about how many extoll it's virtues.
    The flakes have been resting in a jar for a few months now and that's seemed to help some.

Burning it in a BBB Own Make. Better than I remember it being. :bing:

2. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Another smoke, because one cannot read a novel without smoking a pipe. This time, Hal O' The Wynd in a Squatch. Such a great VaPer, and sometimes it can deliver a real roundhouse kick of nicotine.

Reporting to you from a rain-soaked, foggy Alabama. The sun starved locals should have their life-giving solar reassurance restored to them shortly. I suppose this system may have been an offshoot of the tropical storm, but having lived through a couple of serious droughts in summers here, I am not one to complain about the rain.

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The last of this trade sample of Sir Walter Raleigh (thanks Ruffinogold) in medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature.

4. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Finishing some Gettysburg in the AIC(both thanks to Rekamepip) and ice tea in BGM, watching the new Hercule Poirot

5. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Starting some Ogdens Walnut in Mr Petey Green, and ice tea

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Finished off the partial bowl from last night took all of 5 puffs! :mad: Very full Pusser's Rum Mug of coffee. Good morning all you pointy heads PSFer's. :ccup:

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Second full mug and 1/2 a bowl of Naked Anni in the Irving Cobb cob, it's a Sailor's take warning morning with a deep red sky!

8. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

More reading about American History,focus in the South i learn more about Rednecks,Hillbillies,Crackers,Poor White. I don't adopt the meaning of the names,i just read to know better.
    Meanwhile i smoke Hearth and Home Butternut Burley. ["Yee Haa"] [​IMG]

9. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

Ten Russians, in a Squatch.

10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Where does this end? First it was Prince Albert being shoved in a bowl, then Three Nuns followed by Five Brothers and now we have 10 Russians............ :msty:

11. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

PS Balkan Supreme with a pinch of Bob's Chocolate flake in a Mario Grandi.

:ccup:

12. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning all! 3P's in my Rekamepip Modcob Nosewarmer. Coffee with heavy whipping cream. Monday. Oh boy....Let's get this over with...

13. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

The Smoker Woodsman, in a bent and blasted dublin.​

14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in the Dunhill Prince......Oops forgot the delightful large mug of Cuban Coffee, strong and black! YUM!

15. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good Morning all. Starting off with some GE in a cob. Grizzly Wintergreen in the lip. Pg tips tea in the IV. Heck of away to start the week, couldn't sleep for crap! Happy Puffing.

16. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Good morning. Started today with CH in a Dr. G Westbrook Dunnie and coffee riding shotgun.

Seminoles lost to the Hoosiers 11-6 yesterday while I smoked Mc. C's #22 in a Montbatten bent bulldog and drank ginger ale over crushed ice. The Noles are done and the Hoosiers are on their way to Omaha. This was the first time IU played in a Super Regional and they are an unranked team. They came to Tallahassee to face a #7 ranked team and I think most Noles fans thought this would be a cake walk. But, the Hoosiers came to play and they got the job done. Now on to the College World Series and I wish IU the best of luck.

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

GO, Go, Go IU :gjob:

18. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Luxury Navy Flake folded and stuffed into the modified Carey Meer, with black coffee.
    Monday mornings seem to be coming around a little too often lately.

19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

It's time for walkabout, we'll see if the Tsuge Tankard gives me the pleasure today tobacco to be determined since I'll finish the Dunhill Prince first, pretty sure it was my FUBAR and not the pipes, tunes coming up, saddle up the SL500 and find the lump Levi, giddyap.......

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.