What Are You Smoking? March, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

my late Dad
    [​IMG]
    was from Duntocher - deep fried, battered, Black puddings, deep fried, battered, pies from the chippie :drly: pint of Heavy and a few Drams :bow:

Morse, psquared, Beefcube and 10 others like this.
  2. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good St. Patrick's Day to you all
    McC Wilderness in a 70's era Jobey bent rhodesian. A dip of Grizzly wintergreen long cut to get my ticker started. Lots of Earl Grey.
    Bacon and eggs really sounds good this morning and some homemade "Frozen" buttermilk biscuts.

sonarman, Morse, PipeSimmo and 12 others like this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Have to do a little paperwork, so in honor of it, I'm smoking Dark Horse in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple. And Simply Orange.

4. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Morning pipe people.
    Dan sweet vanilla honeydew in a chacom.

5. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

GLP Laurel Heights in a rusticated quarter bent Viking Copenhagen, coffee, watching the Weather Channel, wishing Mr Berg hadn't taken his plow off his truck!

6. TheKiltedOne

TheKiltedOne Sales Account

Sounds good, I'm partial to deep fried pizza myself although I haven't had one in ages. And never with a dram, might have to fix that on my days off

7. JRobert

JRobert Serious Cat Forum Guide

GH Brown Irish Twist; Irish Breakfast tea. St. Patrick's Day!

8. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Happy St. Patricks Day to you all! And good morning, some cCranie's Coventry in a Mod Cob with Maxwell House. Going to finish another cup of coffee and head to the work shop, if the Pipe Goddess is smiling on me I might have something to post later.

9. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Driving in Calgary isn't too bad. You need to adjust to the fact that government edicts about what you are supposed to do as far as lights, signs and other "rules" are regarded only as suggestions and open to individual interpretation. I like driving my friend's '58 Jaguar since despite the fact the speedometer is accurate, I seem to be moving quite a bit faster than most everyone else. Drove up there yesterday and just got home this morning.
    http://511.alberta.ca/ab/cameras/camera_22_08.html#South
    Lots of blowing snow. -14C(7F)H84% Nutty Cut in a Peterson 80S and lots of black coffee after a late breakfast at the truck stop on the way home.

10. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

It's all part of a master plan!
    I'm glad you are enjoying it. I know you aren't a fan of standard Navy Cavendish and/or flakes. I just thought that the McC Navy Cavendish is really more of a straight Va with a slight rum casing and you might enjoy it.

By the way, nice pipe!

Morse, PipeSimmo, psquared and 8 others like this.
  11. FlatbushPaul

Lol!
    By the way, the dog is a big baby but Papa is armed to the teeth and will defend his tobacco to the death! :ohyh:

Morse, psquared, Wicker Man and 6 others like this.
  12. KleinToit

KleinToit Member

Happy St. Patricks day every one!
    Horst Doedens 'Haven 13' in a Lorenzo Churchwarden

Morse, PipeSimmo, psquared and 6 others like this.
  13. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Since I have family obligations later that I can not be drunk for, I'm celebrating St. Pats in my garage with IF in my bent Pete Killarney with a cold Guinness and some Pogues and Dropkick Murphys playing in the background. I'm Canadian 364 days a year and Irish 1 day.
    [​IMG]

14. FlatbushPaul

Good Morning PSF,
    Starting this day off with FVF in a Davorin Morta Billiard dedicated to it. I'm also enjoying Nicaraguan black coffee that was percolated.

Happy Sunday smoking,
    Paul

SouthBound, Morse, PipeSimmo and 13 others like this.
  15. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Happy St. Patricks day to all! I am not smoking anything right now....not even drinking coffee. I am anxiously awaiting going to my parents house for corned beef and cabbage, where I will be smoking some Sutliff Private Stock Bosphorus Cruise. Hopefully in the new Paycok Meer.:thu2: Lucky Duck will be there with a huge sampling of tobaccos courtesy of Mr.Pipster. Should be a lot of fun!

16. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Party pooper! Plan spoiler!! Boo on you!!!! :xd:

My last smoke was in a small bowl pipe, and I need more perique, so I just lit up Haunted Bookshop in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra egg-shaped poker. And hot tea. And work while waiting on lunch. I'm nearing the end of my HB stash, but I've plenty to replace it with while I'm ageing a tin of it.

FlatbushPaul, Morse, psquared and 7 others like this.
  17. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Well, I'm all out of Peterson tobaccos,
    so I'll have to smoke something else
    in my Irish Falcon for St. Patrick's Day.
    Happy smoking to all today!

18. highstump

highstump Active Member

Good morning and a happy St. Pat's day to you all. The day started here with SWR in a Kaywoodie and continues with PA in a GBD, coffee chaser in both cases. I haven't stepped outside or even opened the blinds yet this morning so I have no idea what the weather is like. I will guess however that since I'm still in Oregon and it is not yet August, probably damp.
    I'm meeting Krusty for coffee after a bit so I best go and pretty myself up a little.

19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Slainte, y'all. [​IMG] Jump started the Annie Kake with Carter Hall this time, which seemed like a smoother, more authentic transition into the Kake than the Trout Stream I was using before. In the Squatch volcano.

20. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Skipped the CH this morning, went with Pete IF in a St pats day pipe 01

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.