What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User4408

User4408 Active Member

You will indeed, Sir. But that's a fine start!

Still Vauen Flake in the Lovat ...

2. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Kingfisher in a Radice bent dublin (twin-bore, faux bamboo).

And then Frog Morton Cellar in a WOLarsen Canadian.

3. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Somemore Chief Catoonah's Bailey's Supreme, this time in an Ascorti Signature Full Bent Egg with ice tea.

4. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Time to watch a movie. Two pipes in the queue. First it's the Tinsky Tanblast with Dunhill Flake then the Tinsky Natural with Escudo. Three fingers of Glenfiddich 15yo on the side. Happy Saturday, PSFers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well my spy was out supposedly fixing the space station working while you were supposedly sleeping and I was told within certain exactness that the right wing of your studio, kitten play area, nubile dormitory all housed on the lower quadrant of that wing. Within the rest is the wet bar, Eskimo refrigeration unit which is 6 stories tall, and the only thing that Chris Cassidy my spy would tell me was the lining of the 4th story library and study where some tobacco is kept is a very old technology humidor utilizing copper, lead and unobtanium shielding. It is here we believe is housed the old tobacco you scored when Pancho Villa made his famous raid on Columbus New Mexico where he broke into the tobacco storage facility owned by Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing and a goodly amount of his private stash and a 7 day set were absconded. If it weren't for WWI Black Jack might have succeeded in recouping his losses.

We also now know that room is code named Puccini and the St Bernard is in truth a Pekinese whose name is Nessun Dorma who bears the sole responsibility of watch dogging the collection of not only Pershing but those of George S. Patton and the late Minnie Pearl which most of the pipes still have their hang tags in place. As I was saying, wait a second, I can hear music and head pounding, that damn Levi must have rewired the SL500 Smoking Rooms Bose Stereo System again I hear Pavarotti singing O sol mio backwards which can only mean Mr Stravinsky is listening to music and awaiting his fix, I'll grab the Boswell and some Edward G. HU
    OTC tobacco he is fond of and get him his pipe and grab a full Pusser's Rum Mug of Khave black and strong to keep him company...... to be continued.....

6. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

Palestine; beautiful country there... 'course, it is close to my hometown of Whitehouse. Muscadine wine is some good stuff and it always seemed to sneak up on me when I drank it. Hard to find in Ft Worth.

Lighting up my last; some Presbyterian Mixture in a DGE Cobwarden with 2 (or 3) drams of Lagavulin as cappers. Tip of my hat to my Scot roots.

7. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

And to think, some people worry about me...:rolleyes:

8. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Ou
    Well, Mother Nature decided to throw me a curveball in the form of serious wind and some rain. I managed to get through the first pipe, but there's no way I'm fighting those gusts for the second. I'll leave it for the morning!

9. 421eme

421eme Member

Twas a very fine evening had by us as well! Eric and his wife are great hosts, as well as great pizza makers!

Looking forward to the next time!

All the best, Carl

10. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

1776 in a MM Egg...... Holy dungbeetles this stuff is good !
    Walk around the farm in the dark, quiet night no "bumpies"

11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well, Mr. Stravinsky has had his fix and melted into the night along with my plate of cannoli's and sfogliatelle and not 1 crumb did I see. Everything was going along smoothly while we discussed the merits of Enrico Caruso, Luciano Pavarotti and even Placido Domingo but I was amazed Mr. Stravinsky had not heard of my idol Alfred Arnold Cocozza which once he listened to his renditions of O sol mio, Nessun Dorma, Santa Lucia
    and the ever tearful rendition of Ave Maria he was totally shaking with tears, probably was when he absconded took the plate of pastry by mistake although I now see he left his cap, damn it's only size 6 7/8, sigh not going to do it. More Khave, black and strong. Good morning PSFer's having a bowl of AoTM in the MM Diplomat.

12. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

you sir, just made mine.

13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I don't even want to know how a tobacco experience equates to dungbeetles............ what happens on the farm, stays on the farm! I was looking at the photos my friend sent me of the backside of Mt. Rushmore, excellent!

[​IMG]

14. Albert

Albert Active Member

three friars in a pete bulldog while preparing mthers day gifts and cards. if there is a good mama in your life thank her bunches... it sure doesnt look easy!

15. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Finishing half a cob of Brit's Balkan I left from earlier. Just now having a few sips of the Old Grand Dad, and cracking a new tin of Copenhagen Long Cut.

16. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Trying some Wessex Dark Flake in Petey Green, and ice tea of course

17. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I see you misguidedly followed the fake clues left by Mr. Wooly as per my direction, and aptly described Flatbush Paul's enclave, as well we intended. It is to laugh to suggest that you of plebeian mentality should have the ability to fool esteemed Mr. Wooly! You were, as they say, caught by the bait, hooked, lined, and sunk in the boat of failure. :xd: Myeah!

18. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

:gjob::haha:

19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I got your Mr. Wooly right here, [​IMG] exposed for the fraud he really is. To think you got folks fooled thinking the head nubile's code name is Dede when we now know it's DDDD and no I wasn't stuttering, awed maybe, but not stuttering. You can play Radar O'Reilly all you want but we know that Plebeian is your horses name and you're more like Sherman T. Potter, ice water indeed, in your veins maybe. [​IMG]

20. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now, that's an fanciful M*A*S*H* up if I ever saw one! Btw, it is fortunate for you that Mr. Wooly does not actually read posts in this forum, or you'd be crushed under the weight of Mixture 79 refuse for daring to insult his personage. The Saint Bernard usually relays these messages, but he's busy in the whiskey cabinet, so you live to smoke another day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.