1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

:popc: Wheew..that pinch of Copenhagen was like 3 continous bowls of Kickin' Chicken...watching this story unfold...it gets deeper..:popc:

2. dBear

dBear Active Member

That Mister Wooly is a wiley one. I bet he even knows I'm about to smoke Black Lung in the Pony Foot meer.

3. dBear

dBear Active Member

Oh, it's gettin' deeper all right. I just pulled my hip boots out of my closet.

4. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I'll wave your Mixture 79 in front of your fractals, are you going to deny that this was you getting a trim and a not so close shave yesterday? [​IMG] Not bloody likely. Read, the forum, the best thing he can do for you is dust the shelves....... And one last thing, here's a daunting display of the nubile's and Suzie, cuddled up indeed. [​IMG]

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Dagnabbit, I'm out of ground coffee, better jump into the SL500 and head out for some OTC Hot Chocolate and listen to tunes and smoke a few pipes, don't go talking behind my back I got my RAZR Droid and a Magnifying Glass to read it.

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

We really need to start our own thread with this stuff before the moderators delete the off-topic posts, and put us on the Group W bench again.

Yes, I am drinking ice water, and am minutes away from lighting up a bowl of Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Heading out to SL500 now, Lindner Bulldog is filled with Kajun Kake, the makings of AoTM will be riding shotgun, Juice and the 3 Tenors will wail away as I smoke to frenzied enjoyment in search of a 32 oz Hot Cocoa, bringing a few cobs along too......... giddyap

8. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

And here I am, safe and sound on the Group W bench, enjoying my smoke and watching Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters. Mwah ha ha:p:

9. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Hmmm... 8 pages behind from this morning. Smoked a mm hardwood full of PA Soft Vanilla on the way to the track to bet some horses. Came out 60 bucks ahead after a 20.00 bar tab. Smoked another bowl on the way to the bar. Another 9.00. Smoked half a bowl on the way to another bar. With tip...another 20. Came home and smoked a bowl of GE in a cob. Drank a significant amount of Devil's Cut after lotto beer in the previous excursion. Just now tried some Creme Brulee that was gifted from Wvsmokeshop from my last pad/tad. Nice and sweet and pretty good for an aromatic. Was not the best match for the bourbon though. Now it is Five Brothers in a cob before bed. BTW Wvsmokeshop had some HV in stock too......Outstanding service as well. Ordered sunday and it came on wednesday. Nighters all.

10. Thuber88

Save yourselves, the Group W Bench has moved to Miss Lanies Ramblings, Time for the Revolution of instanity to begin!
    Find it, and enter at your own peril!

11. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Oh god, I realized I made a long post.........I should have made a bunch of posts with pictures! But, alas, I am too computer illiterate to post pics, and far too technologically challenged to post from my phone! Stoking up another bowl of Five Brothers..it burns like a forest fire!:ohyh:

12. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Made the mistake of taking a nap at 7pm, so now I'll be up all night. But hey, when ya gotta sleep, ya gotta sleep. :) Nothing to do tomorrow anyway.
    Smoking some Prince Albert in MM Washington. After that will be 5100, and then Carter Hall. All in my cobs, of course.

13. Thuber88

Still smoldering away on some Dark Flake as I type, or I already posted that, I forget.

14. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

H&H Magnum Opus in a custom freehand pot.

15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well, sitting at the beach with 32 ozs. of hot cocoa goodness. Unfortunately I drove 9 miles in pea soup fog to find out there were not any White Castle burgers :( had to settle for 2 boneless BBQ rib sandwiches which I choked down on the 9 miles back through the pea soup. Enjoying the Lindner bulldog and with Kajun Kake whilst listening to Celtic tunes waiting for Juice to hit the queue so I'll puff away and catch up here.

16. Thuber88

Finishing up the bowl of Dark Flake, did a looser pack and except for a few relights, its has been a nice, long, slow going smoke

17. Thuber88

Since I'm still up, I shall start another bowl of Dark Flake in Petey Green

18. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Awake. The children sleep. So grading. The students have submitted excellent finals thus far. Good kids, really.

I return my own kids to their mom earlier than usual today, so they can celebrate Mother's Day with her. So less than twelve hours to pipe.

Edit: I had the kids buy their mother two seasons of Duck Dynasty for a present. Am I the World's Greatest Ex or what?

19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

20. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

BTW: Phone conv with my sister yesterday. She has exactly the same hearing issue that I do. She just got aids a couple weeks ago. $4800!!! And her insurance paid zilch. (She's also a teacher, but her school--unlike mine--has cruddy health insurance.)

Some days, a Stravinsky just has to feel very, very grateful . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.