1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:beyes:

dBear, Lucky Duck, Thuber88 and 6 others like this.
  2. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

More coffee and packing some Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic in a MM Legend (newly designated for SWRA, my only aromatic) as my second smoke.
    My rotation for the day will be: CH - SWRA - Red Cake - PA - SWR, but not necessarily in that order :puffy:

A bit cloudy here this morning. Smoky too :) Temp is currently in the mid-50s and expected to approach 90(!) by this afternoon. Actually had the heater on yesterday, and will likely run the AC today. Straight from winter-like to summer-like in 2 days.

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 20 others like this.
  3. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Going over to Mr Fishnbanjo's house to pick up remaining parts off the driveway maybe something salvageable to work with
    might be able to part together a bamboo rod with a broken tsuge to make churchwarden

:whis:

Morse, dBear, Springer and 17 others like this.
  4. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Next time. 1.5 games out, behind Detroit. I would not have guessed that, but there's plenty of time to make their run to the basement.:bag:

dBear, Lucky Duck, Thuber88 and 11 others like this.
  5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

There's some nice wood out there too, Exhibition Grade Turkish Circassian Walnut and some Mesquite etc. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and all that reel seat wood....

[​IMG]

and what's left of the pipes etc.

Morse, Springer, BriarRabbit and 18 others like this.
  6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Went out with a double Cuban Espresso to assay the damage and found the Sixten Ivarsson unscathed so I figured might as well fill it with Latakia Flake and try again later..... :confused:

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  7. krusty

krusty Active Member

Kendal's Kentucky in my DrG "De Luxe" rhodie

8. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Back on the magic tin of 3 Noggins after getting wet and whiplashed in this weather, I wonder if Rattray's realise they've made the world's first self refilling tin. Just annoyed that the one time I have to go out, I miss the postie with my next big shipment of the naughty leaf.

9. Robin

Robin Member

I managed to get in two pipes last night, both MMs and packed with SWR, I'm gonna finish up that pouch, and open a fresh pouch of CH and my free pouch of Troost AC. I get confused if I have too many tobaccos going at once, so I try to keep it to four or so! The more of the SWR I smoke the better I like it, is it just me or does a tobacco just grow on you sometimes? I have several really good pipe shop blends on hand, but I go to CH, or SWR most of the time. :msty:

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good morning all. Stuffed one of the Froggies in an old Medico Gold Crest Apple. Mug of hot pg tips tea. Going out for a walkabout soon. Hope your day goes well.

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Enjoying Hating Choking down a pipe bowl full of tobacco ? Fish Scales that fishnbanjo sent me

in my thunderbird pipe with river reed stem an old bamboo rod as a stem

hoping that by doing so it don't call in rain it rains so i don't have to mow the grass today

1tb.jpg

Morse, dBear, BriarRabbit and 17 others like this.
  12. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

dBear, Springer, Lucky Duck and 10 others like this.
  13. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Yeah I really couldn't go a day without either SWR or CH. I'll be very curious to hear your thoughts on the Troost AC when you try it out.

Packing some PA in a MM Washington. Another cup of coffee on the way.

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 15 others like this.
  14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Feeling rather bad I jumped into the Tardis [​IMG] and went back in time only I miscalculated and ran into [​IMG]

So I popped into the closest B&M looking for a Bo Nordh, No Joy, all they had were Dunhill Roots and Dead Roots so I popped back into the Tardis [​IMG] and made it back to be getting out of bed again this morning so I don't have to go to the vet's to see if he has a 10 gallon jug of Surgical Grade Super Glue after all. :toast: Now I get to have the Sixten with Latakia Flakes all over again and need to ream the MM Diplomat again too! :mad: Such is life.............

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 16 others like this.
  15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Walkabout time, Tsuge Tankard and all the fixings, tunes in the SL500 and I got to get Levi out of his smoking jacket from having had his Advantix II Tick and Flea Juice today! giddyap....... Later to come is Nordic Walking Class.........

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 12 others like this.
  16. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

SWRA, Falcon, and Coffee

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 16 others like this.
  17. bosun

bosun Active Member

Tobac from my Hoover Cannister in a no name full bent. Seriously!

Now that is some nice wood there!!! I can appreciate a military style semi-auto as a tool, but give me something with Circassian walnut!!!

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 11 others like this.
  18. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Bull Run in a Rock Cob with coffee. I have probably 10 tampers and the only thing I can find this morning is the end of my tape measure.

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 14 others like this.
  19. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Blakeney's best bayou slice in a london made straight grain canadian. Coffee on the side.

Morse, dBear, Lucky Duck and 12 others like this.
  20. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Gotta install a couple cabinets and go to the dump [ lovely ] It's gonna be a ChoCob [ cob full o Chocolate aromatic tobacco ] because the thought of the dump makes we want to prepare with something that smells good . I hate the dump .I didn't have SWR in a cob or rockcob this am ..:eek:... somehow it turned into a Basil Meadows Touched by God pipe with PS LTF ... I cant believe I broke my groove .. I hope the universe is ok . Oh .... let me check and see who's president ... maybe I altered things for the better ...... Nah , same :poop:. I was hoping somebody else was up there . Ya know , somebody that doesn't target certain groups of people for what they believe along with phone taping the AP lines . Oh well ... back to SWR Rock Cob tomorrow morning .. it just America as usual

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.