1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking McC's Collector series Aurora in the PSF POY 2013, drinking black coffee and watching the end of the Morta Annie Kake Challenge. It was good this year, but I still miss Bert Parks.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 9 others like this.
  2. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

SE Michigan's weather finally came through! Sunny, 80 degrees and a few fluffy clouds. Just beautiful outside. Celebrating with some escudo in a stanwell nosewarmer with an ice cold Keith's on the deck.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 10 others like this.
  3. BurgundyRed

BurgundyRed Member

Enjoying 3 Oaks Syrian in my Lane era Charatan Distinction Made by Hand with a glass of Madeira.

4. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

AJ's VaPer in Leonessa Briosa briar.

5. krusty

krusty Active Member

Reeeaaly fresh GH&Co LPF in my 2013 POY.

YAPPG commented sometime back 'bout the chocolate aroma in this flake. Struck me interesting as I had never noted it myself.
    So I just finished jarring up a box I got a couple weeks ago and WOW! When I opened the box up the smell of chocolate was huge! Like sticking your nose into a big can of Hershey's Syrup huge! Good stuff this LPF is, good stuff.

6. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Started with the crumbs of last night, No, not you folks, lol
    Then I moved on to some Early Morning in the DR G Omega, going to take Mom's pc back to her house after repairs, and see whats on her Sonnydo list for today, it will be the Bent DrG Viking and Bowl #3 for the road, with more Irly mornin in it

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Just for you....

[​IMG]

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Taking a work break. The Braves-Dodgers game has finally gotten started, with the Dodgers getting a run in the top of the first. I'm nearly done with this bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms (thanks to FlatbushPaul) in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Not sure what to smoke next, but I do know I'm going to get a bottle of Sprite to drink.

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

We have chosen our winner!

[​IMG]

Damn things snapped in half when I went to tong them up. Oh yeah the winner was me! :p:

10. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Tomorrow there's a national holiday in germany and everybody has a day off, but me. I will work a 15hours shift at the Aiport with my second job and I hate it already. But for now it's still a few hours of relaxing with pipes, tobaccos and watching movies before going to bed. :beck:
    After dinner bowl today is a strong Perique blend I haven't tried yet. HU's Old Fredder's Broken Flake in the Tinsky 2012 Xmas Tanblast.

Tobacco description from the website:

Fred, affectionately called “Old Fredder“ by his friends, counts Virginia/Perique Flakes among his greatest passions. Obviously, Old Fredder‘s Broken Flake is tailor-made for him. A natural, wonderfully balanced Virginia/Perique Broken Flake that packs a punch, too. The rather tart Red Virginia grades harmonize beautifully with the Louisiana Perique I chose for this blend. The result is an unusually strong-flavored tobacco, complex in taste and off the mainstream. A blend that leaves no room for boredom. Just the right thing for Old Fredder, and for all smokers who like it strong-flavored and natural.

Pipe:
    [​IMG]

Happy Sunday evening everyone! :bing:

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:drly:
    You really don't want anyone to like you - do you .....
    Sure keep posting things like this don't be surprised if you have a hungry mob at your door steps

12. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

The Tsuge tankard was totally bummed being dissed the past 2 days so as a treat it's Latakia Flakes and the last double espresso with the Cuban Coffee Marker sent, thanks Marker. :bing:

13. JimInks

Decided on another short smoke, so it's Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. Dodgers are leading the Braves 2-0 in the third. Same bottle of Sprite.

14. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

I was quite ill yesterday, and smoked all of two pipes (barely). That's without a doubt the lowest amount of tobacco I had smoked in probably 10 years.
    Feeling better today and packing some SWR in a MM Legend.
    Have a great Sunday :puffy:

15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Glad you are feeling better! :)

16. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

NICE, another one on the TAD list!

17. JimInks

Happy to hear you're doing better, though this forum may cause a relapse! :xd: :poke:

18. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Kohlhase & Kopp Nr. 11 Honey-Rum.

19. JimInks

One more short smoke: the last of this sample of Three Star Green (thanks Ruffinogold) in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe. Same ol' Sprite. Dodgers are leading the Braves 2-1 in the 5th inning, but the Braves have two men on and two outs.

20. Tsal

Tsal Well-Known Member

I love pie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.