What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

dang hands can hardly type today hope it rains soon :old:

finishing up my hate mail packages for the week

got my 1 beer and a pipe full of specially blended tobacco by fishnbanjo ( thanks ! )

then it is off to my grill to BBQ some pork steaks for Mrsrekamepip
    [​IMG]

2. dBear

dBear Active Member

Very happy that I didn't miss the swimsuit competition. I thoroughly agree with the winner that was picked. And I'm smoking Aurora mixed with Latakia in the Squatch volcano.

3. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Got some C&D PK in a fat billard from '70 or so. Ice cold frosted mug of lemonade to drink. Dang 82 now and very humid.

4. KleinToit

KleinToit Member

Seeing all the POY's getting delivered and having to wait quite awhile for mine, I have been smoking my Stanwell straight billiard nonstop. It's 11:34pm and I am on my last bowl of the day, Dunhill Mixture 965. Its my current favourite!

5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

What swimsuit competition
    Where
    When

:doh:

6. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Afternoon, folks. Astley's 44 in a Northern Briars billiard. (Sound familiar?)

Not so nice outside anymore. 80˚F (27˚C), 67%RH, south winds at 7 mph. Heat index is 84˚F. You know the really lovely part of the year has arrived when you start having to refer to heat index in weather summaries.

Oh, and I'm drinking PG Tips tea, because of this forum. This stuff is good.

7. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Dusty as hell, but good.

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Fishnbanjo, I'm smoking HU Director's Cut in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256. For those interested in this tobacco, I can only say you won't like it, you shouldn't buy it, don't think about it, forget I wrote anything about it... in other words: keep yer cotton pickin' hands offa it!!!!!!

Braves - Dodgers game is in their second rain delay. I've more work to do.

9. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

Agreed, that stuff sounds terrible. Bad enough to make me want to go home and smoke some 2005 Escudo (thanks FnB!) in my POY. It's pouring out here at the lake, so I have to wait until I get home to have a pipe.

10. Miracle Child

Miracle Child Member

Hello all. Thomas Radford's Sunday Fantasy in a Falcon Billiard. From other threads, that might be a controversial choice. Seems to be the Marmite of the baccy world - you either love it or you hate it :)

11. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Dark Twist in the Spill-dog. With some DP-10 to wash it down.

12. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Earlier, Irish Oak in the Pete. Loading up some BCF in the Leonards, taking the Kindle and a Yuengling and gonna sit in the shade.

13. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Afternoon, fellows.

Escudo in the POY.

14. Miracle Child

Miracle Child Member

And what's this about a swimsuit competition? Enough to have a chap spraying ash all over if he's not careful :)

15. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Dropped the kids off with their mother. Then did yard work on her house. Because I'm an idiot.

Hot here this eve. Fans going, and Wilshire about to be smoked. Verdi. Ice water. And soon ice tea.

16. Longshanks

Longshanks He who shall; so shall he... wait, who?

Just parked in Bristol, VA (aka Bristol, TN) for the evening. Inserted "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" DVD and fired up the Vendome with a bowl full of Borkum Riff for the first time. Good stuff! Thanks to everyone who mentioned it.

[​IMG]

Finished that off and pulled out the Digby because I had to try a fresh pouch of Half & Half, which I hadn't had since the late 90's. Wow! Coconutty smooth and creamy smoke here! I really like it. For anyone new out there looking for a good OTC daily, this is some really super good stuff~!!! Picture taken earlier this year on my way through Iowa.

[​IMG]

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Enjoying some GLP Westminster in a Falcon.

18. CaKy

CaKy Member

I've been right there, LongShanks.

19. Morse

Morse Active Member

Afternoon PSF. Just got done hosting a graduation party for my daughter and am now relaxing with a bowl of.................................you guessed it - Grasmere in the Sandblasted Pietenpauw billiard. Drinking a glass of a precocious red wine, the cheap and sullen having been consumed in its entirety. Happy Sunday everyone

20. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.