What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

You guys up there on the border of Indiana and Mi, see the weather report for tomorrow? Ok, has been getting slamed with a twister today and tonight.

2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Its probably made in Jersey.:poke:

3. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Full on is good too. Because of the flavor and aroma intensity, the smallest sips are all you need. Excellent value, and very satisfying.

And it's distinctly possible that a pipe smoker's wife, husband, or SO might actually like the aroma. Which is a double bonus considering how strong and satisfying the underlying tobacco is. Blending genius, no doubt about it.

For a bit of trivia: this plug is allegedly Samuel Gawith's match of an old discontinued Ogden tobacco known as Red Breast Flake. Hence, RB Plug. It's great to know that there was once a time you could smoke something like this in public, and it was socially acceptable. My, my ... aren't we a bunch of Nervous Nellies these days!

Plumcake in a Bjarne ...

4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Is it Amish!

5. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Thuber, you take this. I'm afraid to search for anything now.

6. Thuber88

I got upper 80's and rain showing for manana, finally had to kick on the ac, too drippy tonight already
    Kind of ugly west if Il, and a sheet of rain coming from the dakota's and more south, so it seems

7. Thuber88

My house is all brick, no wolf is getting in here, now if one of my giant trees lands on it....:eek:

8. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

I'm a software engineer by career, and very familiar with IP bouncing and things of that nature. The reason you get these certain ads is due to your leased IP address through your chosen anonymizer, being previously used by someone else searching for these things. It's not your IP, these guys lease addresses out to you. When you sign out of the app, it bounces right off to someone else. Then they'll get your ads about "quitting smoking."

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Watching The Presidents on C-Span 3. It's a really thorough look at President James Garfield's life. Thanks to Highstump, I'm smoking 2008 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09). Simply Lemonade is my drink. Going back to work now.

10. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Astley's #44 in my new PSF POY 2013 Kaywoodie.
    Bowl # 2 and smoking just fine! :th1:

11. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

How many seconds did they devote to Garfield's presidency?

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Obviously, not much, ya goofball!! :xd:

13. User4408

User4408 Active Member

You're an extremely fortunate man, Ruff. If we took a poll of how many other pipe smokers here can get second-hand 3 Nuns smoke from their wife, the result would be ... well, do I need to spell it out?

Still Plumcake in a Bjarne ...

14. user3221

user3221 Active Member

your going to need a new avatar picture with the POY

Lucky Duck, YAPPG, surlysoul and 8 others like this.
  15. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Finishing the day with some BBF in a 314 system. I can hear the cicadas starting already. Going to be a long couple of weeks with those things.

16. Thuber88

There was some Early Morning Pipe in the La Reserva 272 Bent USR a while ago, cooling off with some ice tea and air conditioning, and starting a little more EMP in the Pete #120 straight billiard, I wonder, does a straight snooker have a larger bowl, or is it just harder to smoke?:rolleyes:

17. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Switched to Sherlock's and Prokofiev. And some more apartment cleaning. I keep the place immaculate, if I do say so myself.

I swore I'd start getting to bed earlier these days. But I never seem able to sleep before about midnight or one. And so it goes.

18. dBear

dBear Active Member

Big bowl of Black Lung in the Sav 315 EX. Finishing up a movie on Netflix before I have to get to work for the night.

19. RS422

RS422 Member

BernardLerring, fishnbanjo and Morse like this.
  20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

We had our bout with them a couple years ago - it was LOUD for more than a couple weeks !
    There were so many of them they filled the trees and would swarm me when i mowed the yard. I could not work in the garage at night with the door open i guess they like the sound of disk grinder and sanders and would attack me there too !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.