1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Usually only need a latter to get out of those 3 x 6 holes that just happen to be by the turnpike's, suddenly, y'now, in the middle of the night. cause it was there, and well, dint wanna waste it...

2. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

[​IMG]

Courtesy of pipe2relax a custom blend aromatic called 'Windsor' in a recently purchased carved meer estate.

Morse, Lucky Duck, jdto and 15 others like this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Nice pipe, DW.

I'm now getting my latakia fix by smoking Year 2002 Squadron Leader in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural. Drinking a glass of Trader Joe's Unfiltered Grape Juice. And listening to the Nats leading the Giants 2-1 in the 7th.

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 15 others like this.
  4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Black Lung in a cob. I found the pipe for this, it's real sweat in a cob.

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 16 others like this.
  5. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Pease Cumberland in a Skovegaard 1/4 bent Volcano, sippin' on some Dickel 12

Morse, MDaws79, FlatbushPaul and 13 others like this.
  6. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Starting some Kickin Chicken in a '70's Jobey Apple.

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 16 others like this.
  7. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Finally found out what the "Norway's Neighbor" B&M blend is today. Peter Stokkebye's Natural Dutch Cavendish. I could have SWORN this is an aromatic blend by it's flavor. I think I like it even more now that I had to be told 20x today that it's not cased with anything. It's crazy that a tobacco could naturally taste that way. It tastes so sweet with an indescribable twist, even sweeter the farther down you go in the bowl.

Not sure if cased with something..........Me: "It has to have some kind of flavoring topping it...?" B&M Employee: "NO! I've told you already, it's a natural cavendish, I know, it's wild all the flavors that can be achieved from a natural tobacco." Me: " I swear it's cased with something." :doh: :xd:

8. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Smoking Carter Hall and watching the tense 9th inning of the Nats-Giants game....

9. JimInks

The Giants won in the 10th with a homer by Pablo Sandoval 4-2.

I decided to pull out a long neglected pipe tonight. I'm smoking Virginia Spice in a brown 1980 long stem three quarter bend Caminetto 205 Business egg. Ice water for my drink. Going to do a little more work while listening to baseball talk on the XM.

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Bosphorus Cruise in the 2013 PSF POY as I begin to work. Cool water on the side.

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 13 others like this.
  11. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

Smoked my last pipe of the day; in some cob, it was CH with something else I put in but forgotten now. Thanks MS. Didn't have anything to drink.

12. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Yeah, that was tough for me to watch. Painful actually. Would've been a nice win to turn their season around a bit. Last year the Nats won these types of games. Oh well, I'm consoled by the fact that 50% of teams lose every day... :)

Smoking a small cob of Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic. Nearly time to get some sleep.
    Have a great night Jim and all my PSF friends :puffy:

13. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Insomnia pipe: Sherlock's. Mahler. Ice water.

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 18 others like this.
  14. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

I'll have to check that statistic. That seems rather high.

BTW, Ephraim: meant to ask you for a little info on your avatar. I love icons. I even have a little corner in my apartment where I have them hanging, as if I were a good Orthodox Russian . . .

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 9 others like this.
  15. Thuber88

Starting some Director's Cut(FnB) in the La Reserva #272 USR and ice tea in BGM

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 14 others like this.
  16. JimInks

I'm smoking Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob as I'm reading box scores, and listening to some CSNY. Haven't listened to their music in a while. It's nice to revisit the good stuff.

17. JimInks

Final smoke before bed is Mohawk River in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. MarkDaws, eat your heart out!!! :p:

Morse, Lucky Duck, MDaws79 and 12 others like this.
  18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well I caught up wid all youse mugs see, and I dint even get outta da bed, I used the Droid RAZR with a Magnifying Glass. Finally got up to join the real world and stumbled and spun my way to the PC, grabbed the mug and headed downstairs thankful the lump was busy elsewhere. Finally got downstairs after many minutes of torment and knowing this once arising I chose the Boswell filled with Latakia Flakes. Lit the Boswell and noticed a shadow leering at me from the back door so I opened the door and cautioned Levi that it was raining (he's a wuss when it comes to rain) so I put the pipe down and turned the back yard spot light on and checked the coffee then grabbed a towel as his majesty Levi would need a wipe down then a treat, he's now pouting on the couch and I'm upstairs sated from my discussion with the Boswell and a large Pusser's Rum Mug filled with Khave, strong and black. Good morning weinies PSFer's. :bing:

19. Thuber88

Good Morning Cap'n Fish!
    Still puffing away on the remains of Directors Cut(thank you) and had to chase the racoon's out of my kitchen(no I don't mean my cats), the little bandits wanted some breakfast, and chance to wash up before eating, or after eating.
    Heading off to bed , sooner or later, will finish the remains of the day, er I mean bowl, before I go.

20. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

Penzance, in this RB.

[​IMG]

Morse, Lucky Duck, jdto and 20 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.