1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

BST Compact Little Brute loaded up with Princes Street. First bowl in it was LEO. The pipe meets my expectations of Sasquatch's craft. When I PM'd him for this pipe I honestly did think for a brief moment that I ought to have let someone else buy it, but the thought passed, and I'm happy about it. Not too many pipes that I can recall actually enjoying the first bowl or two out of, but the BSTs have all been a pleasure.
    Still raining, +4C(39F)H98%

2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

More coffee, and now onto some Scotch Flake thanks to FishinBanjo;), in the same tinderbox,meer lined Rhodedendron thingy(thanks to the Mayor), this is a great bend and a real nice smoke, It looks good to me!

3. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

I also see that it is made in Italy, wonder who made those for TB, sure wish they kept decent records on stuff they sold with their name on it:oops:

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Possibly Mauro Armellini. They made a number of different low budget pipes for the Tinderbox.

5. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

JackKnife Plug in my cob with a cup or 2 of pumpkin spice coffee~

6. MikeyJ

MikeyJ Member

Frog Morton Cellar in my Chuck Long "workin' man's billiard".

7. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Pa Soft Vanilla in a bent MM hardwood to and from work today...now it is nap time..lol

8. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Kapt'n Brammer's Klabautermann.

9. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a St. Pat Pete.

10. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Enjoying a cob full of some Velvet I just picked up at the local smoke shop. Its quite good, I like it.
    My next bowl will be of my newly purchased Granger. Its fun trying out these classic Burleys for the first time.
    My favorites started with SWR and CH, and now include every Burley I've tried.

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I Liked your post because you are going to your tobacco shop and taking it easy
    sorry to hear about your back

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Pipesandcigars,com
    Brigadier Black pipe tobacco was born of the knowledge gained over the past 13 years. A tribute to our customers and what they enjoy the most out of their tobacco. Available in 4 unique blends that, if our data is correct, will be the new favorites for many people. Additionally, the artwork on these cans pays tribute to historical events and were designed for collectivity even after you've enjoyed the contents.

:th1:

Its pretty good

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

going to try out my Other new Kaywoodie ♣ wish me luck !

103_1880.JPG

14. JimInks

Almost done with Shortcut to Mushrooms (thanks FlatbushPaul) in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Home for good now and deciding on the next smoke as I pour a glass of Simply Lemonade. Pirates are leading the Cubs 4-2 in the 9th.

15. Tsal

Tsal Well-Known Member

Orlik in a Patriot. Been smoking this combe two days in a row now. Luv it.

16. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Frog Morton on the Bayou in a straight Ferndown Root

17. krusty

krusty Active Member

Very similar p120.
    Heavier than a meer but the clarity of smoke is certainly the same. My Rock Warden also seems to mimic the way a meer is kinda of like a furnace in the easily obtained complete burn of the tobacco. Yet to have any dottle in the rock.

Very similar, less expensive for comparable qualities and.... unique! Gotta love em'!

18. JimInks

I decided on the small pipe with the long name and the tobacco, too. St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem. Now back to work.

Edit: Pirates beat the Cubs 4-2.

19. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Yeah, I almost finished a bowl of Waterloo in the rock cob on the way out to a job site, and it just burns the tobacco down with little effort. I'm really loving this thing.

20. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

It is pretty good. Thank you. For an aromatic, I could have this one for a dessert smoke. Fairly similar to Par Shooter in a sense, but I can see liking this one more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.