1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Not a va/per, but a mix of black cav and a tad bit of lat and some va , maybe maryland. Its mild but too goopy from the black cvav for me. All I taste is BCA type Cav. Could not even taste the lat in it. YMMV

2. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Had to have one more pipe before bed while I wait for the meds to kick in. GE in a Lark, iced tea and Soma on the side. Hope the back feels better tomorrow.

3. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

LOL, goes to show what I know, lol, I hear a lot of good things about it & hear from guys constantly re-ordering it, I figured it would be a va'per, lol~ Not much of a black cavendish person. Only black cav I have is whatever is in the center of my bullseye medallions, lol, that's it~ So it's a sweet mix....okay.~ Yeah, I don't do the goopy's......doesn't bode well in a muggy summer environment in SC.

4. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Not knowing much at all here, but I had BCA and Shortcut with a day of each other and Yappg is on the money, its more or less BCA but even goopier, maybe a little more flavor due to goop, but don't smoke in something that's a pain to clean, because it goops it up after your long done with the bowl, its not bad but I don't know that I would chase it that much, might be nice to have a pound set aside, but there's lots of other choices I might pick first in the aro category, if its considered a aro really?

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 9 others like this.
  5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

It's dat time, see, for Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin, see.

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 14 others like this.
  6. Thuber88

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, while lassie is telling dad to drop the beer and get off his but and come rescue Timmy...
    I will be here smoking some Directors Cut(Thx 2 FishnBanjo) in my still new to me(Thx 2 Ruffinogold TB meer lined Rhodarooterdendronahedral pipe, and some ice tea
    If this pipe craps out in the future, I am going to go buggy looking for a replacement for it..:)

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 13 others like this.
  7. Thuber88

Now your talking you, you Little Giant!

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 6 others like this.
  8. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

If I brake down and buy a tub of that and find I don't care for it, you just know whom I'm going to send it to!

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 9 others like this.
  9. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Oh, smoking some GH Cherry Vanilla in a Cherrywood cob. :)

Morse, surlysoul, cobbsmoker and 12 others like this.
  10. Thuber88

Which one? I mean a tub of? and to whom??

11. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

EGR Will send it to someone, stuck in a cement boot!!

12. Thuber88

If you don't like it, there are a few of us here that will gladly relieve you of it, hehehehe

13. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

Last smoke of the day. H&H Black House in a no name Czech Rhodesian

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 13 others like this.
  14. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I don't know what i'm smoking, but it's sure not Cherry Vanilla, lol. I put a little tobacco into a pint jar from a quart jar. This pint jar was labled GH Cherry Vanilla. Dunno what I did to it, but thats sure not it. Not bad, just not cherry nor Vanilla.

Morse, Lucky Duck, jhguthlac and 11 others like this.
  15. Thuber88

Throw a bean or a little maraschino juice in there and it will be soon enough;)

Morse, Lucky Duck, jhguthlac and 7 others like this.
  16. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

That's what i meant, I just dont feel like spending the money on something I may not like. Heck, it's late and i'm cranky, lol.

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 6 others like this.
  17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoking the right stuff now. No, G&H has a good tasting Cherry, not Maraschino. Not much left, either. Been hitting it pretty good this month.

Morse, Lucky Duck, surlysoul and 7 others like this.
  18. Thuber88

Well on one hand I'm easy, but I really liked it after a couple of bowls, it might seem simple but it was more complex as I smoked it and I gave it 5 bowls in 4 different pipes, I would buy it when I get that far, maybe you could get a sample without the tub.
    From my sample, I want a tub, or 10, guessing its going to age well too, but my taste isn't yours of course

19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I trust what you guys say about it. I want something simple like that. That I can actually taste the lat in. Something like as comfortable as PA.

20. Marker

Marker Active Member

Ol Limey Bastard in my invicta bulldog. Tobacco care of mount mandolin.

Like Nightcap lite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.