What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

That's a sweet pipe. Kind of reminds me of a wizard's hat upside down. I like large bowls.

Morse, Lucky Duck, jhguthlac and 10 others like this.
  2. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

I am
    I am the egg man...coo coo cachooo..

Having a warm salt water rinse before work. Having LNF in the rock cob as soon as I get home in a few hours.

Morse, Lucky Duck, dBear and 13 others like this.
  3. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Now that is something you don't see every day. A roofing crew in polo shirts & khakis. :D

Morse, Lucky Duck, dBear and 10 others like this.
  4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Party Time

Fish Fry ?
    keg?
    BBQ?

or

honey do list.......

Morse, Lucky Duck, dBear and 11 others like this.
  5. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

I bit. Springer sent me a healthy dose...I sent him some Kickin' Chicken. So loading the Wicker Man clay and heading out. If I don't return, send the St. Bernard.

6. BRotherBriar

BRotherBriar Member

This week I've been at the beach with my family. Took 2 pipes and 2 tobaccos with me. So I've been rotating back and forth between Escudo in a Savinelli Billard and Dunhill's EMP in a Peterson System Standard 303. It's been kind of nice not having to decide what tobacco to smoke at any given time. Whatever is up next gets packed. Good weather here and having a blast with our 9 month old daughter on the beach. That said, I've got a pound of Penzance waiting for me at home that got delivered while I was gone...so going home isn't going to be ALL that bad.

7. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Sitting here with a Falcon-ful of Commonwealth Mixture thinking that's a lot of posts since I last looked on here.

8. bosun

bosun Active Member

Stokeby Golden Dansk in a new to me Kaywoodie factory banded billiard from (I believe) 1936, number 5529 for all of you KW afficianados!

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Starting my day with the current Three Nuns tinned version in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a gold colored stem. Suzy and Molly are fed, I'm about to be fed, and then it's on to a very busy day.

Morse, Lucky Duck, dBear and 15 others like this.
  10. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Steven Books First Pipe in a Sav Opera Billiard with ice tea for my lunch. This stuff is good enough to eat!

11. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Last nights Reverie let me wake up with a smokeover, in the TB meer lined Zimbob wheezyin, previously known as road ease ya, gonna mow later, what to choose for that...

12. dbt13

dbt13 Sales Account

I'm having a $50 pipe showdown this morning!

1st is Squadron Leader in my Kaywoodie POY. Then its Dunbar in my DGE.

13. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Old Treachery. Well now. Tangy, flavorful, balanced...really nice side-stream. Burned perfect, no relights. Crisp flavor profile, the Turk leaf is very nice add in here. Looking forward to trying in a larger bowl. Your on something here Springer...

14. scopawl

scopawl Member

I'm several pages behind, so forgive me if this has already been answered, but my guess... you were watching Hawaii Five-O?

Anyway, at 17:40 I received an email telling me I've got a new project on for work. So much for a relaxing weekend!
    I'm celebrating commiserating with a bowl full of Borkum Riff Bourbon Whisky. I've had this pouch open for ages and I'm determined to get rid of the stuff.

15. Brian Stephen

Brian Stephen Member

Starting the four day weekend with Dunhill Flake in a Ferndown.

Happy Memorial Day PSF'ers. Remember those who gave it all.

16. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

A little more Laurel Heights and a little more coffee.

17. dbt13

dbt13 Sales Account

At home, like in your mailbox??? Just curious...have you logged on the PSF member map? If not maybe you should like right now. It's always nice to know exactly where everyone lives.:whis:

Morse, Lucky Duck, dBear and 9 others like this.
  18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to FishnBanjo, I'm smoking MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. Nice flavor, no bite. Simply Lemonade for a drink.

19. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

McClelland #27, DrG Golden Duke.

20. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Afternoon, gents. My first bowl in two or three days. Cut out of work at 10 this morning and put some more miles on the Harley. Forgot how much I loved to ride. Now I'm sitting on the porch with some LPF in my Wally Frank cob and drinking a Sweetwater IPA. It was just too pretty outside to stay at work today. High in the low 90's and absolutely cloudless. Probably going to go ride some more after this pipe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.