1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mojo66

mojo66 Member

Old Ironsides in a Buckingham pot. :)

2. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

3. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss.

Smithy, mojo66, YAPPG and 4 others like this.
  4. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Dunhill Nightcap.

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Egads, took nearly 5 pages of your Turkeys scratchings to get to good old SidStavros who had the good sense to post what I had prior to reading all this Horse Hockey. Needless to say I began my morning as Mr. Stravinsky ended his evening only I didn't travel as far for my fix of Night Cap in the Boswell Churchwarden with a lage china mug filled to the brim with Khave, black and strong. I noted that I needed to replenish my Jamaica Blue Mountain bean stores and fount my Matt's Wood Roasted stores totally depleted and my Khave in danger now that I have slipped to having a mere 1 1/2 lbs. I'm in serios trouble 4 days from now! Good morning PSFer's... back to my second large china mug filled with same.

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well I have loaded up the SL500 with my Maui Jim's the Ruthenberg for later a large china mug with some black and strong and listening to Celtic tunes while sipping on my latest tobacco stacking experiment named the red headed stepchild, I.e. 3/4 bowl Anni Kake topped with 1/4 bowl of Plum Cake. Twas a tad harsh last night but letting it sleep overnight in the Savinelli bra tamed it greatly. Ah the sun is peeking on the state of Maine time to head for more coffee at the restaurant, giddyap.

7. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

right? wish I could afford that much
    uhhh huh:rolleyes:

Blackwoods in the champagne to get me to bed. Up again at 8 am to start the studying over

8. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

Good to see the imposters were keeping the beverage current, even if the tv pun were a bit outdated. If I were you, I'd be aware of the hazzards and keep my dukes up, put a plan together to get on the a-team or you'll be lost without any survivors. Love ya Lucy, hope you had a Ball Cruise'n around like a Top Gun.

Black Lung in an MM Legend, and back to bed, I canned take all the Hamming without Wicker's bacon holder.

9. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_04_25/Latvia-wants-to-ban-smoking-in-presence-of-children/

:cfsd:

10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Had a lovely ride in the SL500 listening to tune whilst sipping on the Ruthenberg loaded with AoTM. I was also deciding on what to do for Cinco de Mayo and then it hit me that I had popped open a 5 y/o jar of AJ's Vapers to send out a Hate package sampler to a friend in St. Louis so I think I'll have a Cinco de Morta celebration using my 5 Morta pipes and load a tobacco jar with 5 different baggies of tobacco which I'll stick my hand into and choose blindly, sort of like a Pinata w/o all the damage and mess!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Longshanks, Smithy, MDaws79 and 21 others like this.
  11. scopawl

scopawl Member

I've got a tin of the Distinguished Penguin in my "to smoke" pile. I basically only bought it because of the name... how is it?

I had a bowl of Dunhill Flake in my straight Parker dublin while waiting for the start of the football... final game of the season for my beloved Glasgow Rangers :cool:

12. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Active Member

McClelland 2010 in a Dunhill group 3 pot.

13. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Good morning,

Laurel Heights in my Big Ben with lots of coffee watching the river, hoping to head into the woods again today, what a beautiful day its going to be, happy smoking people!

14. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

Good morning, hope everyone has a great Saturday! I have the aromatic itch this weekend so I'll be cycling through the Captain Black blends for the weekend, first up is Captain Black Gold, been awhile since I've had this one and it's still as good as I remember it, sweet and smooth smoking in a billiard, :ccup: on the side.

15. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Good morning all! No problem deciding the first smoke of the day as there is a half smoked pipe full of Virginia Woods sitting on the breakfast bar where I left it last night. Oddly, there is another half smoke pipe full of something there in close proximity. Coffee is brewing and I am planning a relaxing day. Smokes, beer, movies/baseball are all on the agenda. Probably grill rib eye steaks later for dinner with baked potato and a fresh tossed salad.

16. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Greetings and salutations! PA in a Scandia pipe, lots of coffee on the side. Looking forward to a good day and a great weekend.

17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Heading out for walkabout, Tsuge in one pocket and a cob in the other, Yard Sales abound and we may get fortunate! giddyap................

18. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

It's not supposed to be this cold in May. I woke up to 38° here this morning. This global warming is getting on my nerves.

Grasmere Flake in a Jirsa Rhodesian.

19. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Started with PA in a MM CG, then I found a paper plate with some very dry tobac on it so tossed in some Lat & stuffed it in a Pete Claddah B10

20. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Old Companion in the Black Tie Corndog, with Maxwell House. Getting ready to head to McCranie's for a very pleasant start of the weekend. Got home last night to find a package I had ordered from Aristocob had came in (Thanks, Scott!). So this weekend will be spent turning Legends, Diplomates, and a couple Great Dane Spool's into Bullitt Proof Mod Cobs! I think I even see a Churchwarden coming from the bunch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.