What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Had killer day so far . The boys and I did 4 trips down the river whith in a certain section . Each trip I smoked a different pipe and blend .. well , for three of the trips .. the last one I had a cigarette . It's off to start Yardwork @ 5:39 pm ... yeah , like I'll get it all done today :rolleyes: . Loading a MM Hardwood with the cheapest Burley I can find .. in Sas's Honor :nwor:

2. Brian Stephen

Brian Stephen Member

GH&Co. Grasmere Flake in a Ben Wade

3. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Definitely understandable. :)
    I grew up in the DC suburbs and didn't have a team to root for as a kid. Though occasionally I'd follow the O's (Baltimore being the closest team) or Braves (family being from Ga.) I was waiting, and finally got a local team in 2005. Go Nats! :)
    I'm a huge fan of baseball in general...my favorite sport. Matches with a pipe nicely :puffy:
    SWRA in a MM bent Washington.

4. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Got home and fired up some SWRA in a Falcon. Cute neighbor girl offered to bring me dinner since my back is hurting. I am testing the Mayor's hypothesis that SWRA is a chick magnet. If he is correct, I will work on posting pictures! :byg:

5. dBear

dBear Active Member

I have to say once again that PipeSimmo smokes some really good tobacco. Thanks to him, I'm smoking Director's Cut in the Pony Foot meer. It's not as flashy as Strang, but also a great balance between the burley, the virginia and the perique.

6. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

Grandfather's Own in white goddess.

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Had some Plum Cake with drier than dirt AJ's as a topper in the MM Diplomat but I did put things right by transferring some Plum Cake to the small jar. Now I'm having some Naked Anni in the Charlie Brown Cob, Orange Dry on the side.

8. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Aaaahhh, come now - you are the one, who smokes really good tobacco! (I mean, come off it - you smoke Strang and HU and stuff like that...:beck: )

9. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

You say perfect, I say I want clouds! Come on rain, it's waaaay too sunny and hot around here! :)

Exotique in my latakia-incinerating Neerup. Damn fine stuff.

10. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

I am planning to take advantage of the 90-odd minutes of peace and quiet in the house (the boss is out with both kids). I've got some Devil's Pale Ale and some Dunhill Flake in the Tinsky Natural Blast. Life could be worse :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

A few years back, I went to Camden Yards to watch the O's play. Before the game, I was standing behind the right field wall wearing my Curly Howard T-shirt, and even though smoking was not allowed, I broke out my GBD Canadian and was enjoying it when a camera man saw me. He filmed me, showed the film on the big outfield monitor screen. I started hearing people giggling and shouting, "Curly! Curly!" That lasted about five minutes and nobody asked me to put my pipe out, though I did before going to my seat.

Btw, Cal Ripken would have been even more famous had he known this fact: Over the years, I went to see the O's play 8 times while he was on the team and in every game, he hit a home run. Imagine how many more he'd have hit if I lived closer and had a season's pass! I'll bet he'd made sure I had one every year! :cool:

12. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

I see a theme here, when do your mail order horns come in?:p:

13. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

You gotta find a shady place where the breeze can still find you.

IMG_20130528_173909.jpg

14. JoeSmall

JoeSmall Member

Going for an after dinner walk with my bent legend from Missouri loaded with PA and my 2 and a half year old son.

15. dBear

dBear Active Member

Hey, you're right! I didn't think about that! Geez, now I'll probably get all snobbish and never talk to myself again...

16. Thuber88

When you get to tossing out all of your sub $100 pipes, we will be waiting.:ngty:

17. dBear

dBear Active Member

Remove yourself from my estate, commoner! :wch:

18. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Discipline=Not lighting up when you're home for dinner, and need to force yourself to go back to the office.

If I settle in now, I'll never bestir myself.

19. Thuber88

ok, when you toss out your under $20's , I will be waiting

20. dBear

dBear Active Member

As long as you stay outside the gate. I may have my man throw you some scraps.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.