What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Breakfast of a fried egg/ham/cheese/sour cream/cholula on a toasted wheat english muffin with coffee. SWR in a Washington after.

Professor just informed me that 60% of our class has literally NO CHANCE of passing, regardless of what they make on the final. Luckily I'm not in that 60% but I'm at a C so if I **** up, it really screws me. It's gonna be hard as hell, so if you pray...pray for me please

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 15 others like this.
  2. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Prayer sent.

3. SC Smoker

SC Smoker Member

Love the mug. My uncle flew the Kiowas and was certified on the Blackhawk as well. I believe he was in the 82 Combat Aviation Brigade. He must have been attached to the 1st Air Cav as well. I have a picture of me with him when I was very young. He was wearing his Calvary hat and a dress uniform. I'll have to ask him about that. Have fond memories of climbing around helicopter cockpits as a youngster.

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 13 others like this.
  4. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

What's better than a bowl of McClelland's Dark Star on a dark, over casted rainy day, a pipe smokers gold at the end of the rainbow...:)

5. muddler

muddler Active Member

Sitting at a mountain resort this evening. Surprised I could connect. Intermittent at best but I'll take it. Tried a bit of trout fishing to no avail. Perhaps the cold front coming through. McC 2010 in a Sav 320. No pics I'm afraid.

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Got back from walkabout with Levi and the Mrs and I took a 1 hour Nordic Walk with the class then home to where the Turkey Soup was simmering and I had a nice little package waiting for me. Which I'll be posting in Latest acquisitions. :doh:

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 14 others like this.
  7. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

I'll be walking out of the office in about 45 minutes. Will burn a bowl of Walnut as I walk to the train station. Can't wait to get home and pry open that tin of Royal Yacht I bought last week. Most likely, Bull Run will be my smoke while I watch the ESPN Monday Night game.

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 16 others like this.
  8. User3940

User3940 Active Member

The mug is special to me as my son-in-law, Christian P. Humphries was with the Air Cav and piloted the Kiowa Warrior helos. Christian and his co-pilot were shot down and killed over Mosul, Iraq. He gave his life doing what he loved and firmly believed in. That mug was a gift to me from Christian right after he got his wings and was assigned to the Kiowa's, and just months before he went down.

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Smoking half a bowl of Moe's Confetti in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg (Charatan second). That's the last of this sample, but I'm going to order some before too long. Drinking a bottle of Sprite and making up packs of trade samples to a couple of fellow PSFers.

10. SC Smoker

SC Smoker Member

I'm very sorry. God bless you and yours.

11. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Just dug the April Clay pipe back up for a photo with the Log to answer a question here :-
    http://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/pipe-rotation.28259/page-2#post-566648 post #24
    so while it was 'up' smoking a bowl of [​IMG] at the moment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 14 others like this.
  12. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Balkan Sasieni.

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 16 others like this.
  13. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

14. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

15. craig

craig Active Member

Good evening gentlemen im enjoying the envening to the max gl pease union sqaure in my falcon just listening to the birds and enjoying the beautiful evening where having

16. Robin

Robin Member

It was a rainy, crappy kind of stay inside weekend here in East TN, so I made the most of it, as always! I had a few bowls of CC Cavendish, from my local B&M, along with some CH, SWR, and of course my own concoction, Peppermint Prince. Tonight I'm breaking out a well rested Sasieni 4 Dot, rough root, dark, and I'm gonna pack it with "Golden Moon" another blend from the local guy, I have not had it yet, so I'm looking even more forward to "pipe time" than usual. It's back to the weekly routine, which between work, and working out, and honey do's I'm limited to 1 bowl of tobacco a day, so I really enjoy it! I get spoiled on the weekend, there are only a few things in life more enjoyable than a good pipe, a cup of coffee and watching the sunrise here in Gods own country. :)

17. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

I am very sorry for your loss! God bless him for his service and God bless you and family!

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 15 others like this.
  18. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Offline sine Friday a.m., due to net outage in my building. Again.

I'm not even gonna pretend that I will be able to get caught up on this thread!

Jack Wagon, Morse, surlysoul and 10 others like this.
  19. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Buck up Nancy...;) You'll miss all the good stuff if you don't.

20. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

There is always a Mcdonalds with free wifi someplace nearby, you can use it from the parking lot.

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.