What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

LEO in the Falcon

2. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I bet you could. Isn't that where Notre Dame is.....no, wait, maybe its Perdue? I get them mixed up all the time....those silly teams are all the same!:rolleyes::whis:

3. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Say that to the Golden Dome People, they will set you straight pretty fast:xd:
    ND is right next to IUSB isnt it? just a few dollars difference, but hey, a diploma is a diploma:laff:

4. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Or Michigan. I can never tell them apart.:confused:

Jack Wagon, Lucky Duck, Morse and 7 others like this.
  5. Thuber88

Well I spend 90% of my time driving around your house's area, so I cant say much bad about it, unless its game day, then it might as well be a nuclear disaster to be avoided.

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Try making the folder on the desktop then open a session of Computer. Once that is open go to Users, the name you use for your files and once that is open do a right mouse button click on the folder you created on the Desktop and choose the move option. If this does not work you will receive a message stating you don't have the required permissions, yada yada yada then just keep doing it and if it won't make it happen in three attempts get back to me, I was a Windows 7 BETA Tester.

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, JoeSmall and 8 others like this.
  7. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Yeah. Nice place. Except for Fridays/Saturdays in the fall. At which point you just expect to be caught in traffic going anywhere other than the South or West sides.

8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Had a great lunch, 2 glasses of Orange Dry to wash down Jalapeno Lime wraps filled with sliced baby portabella mushrooms, baby spinach, the last of the Turkey Breast and shaved cheese infused with Balsamic Vinegar and home canned Dilly Beans on the side from our garden last year. Then I went out and enjoyed 1/2 a Black Rock Cob filled with AoTM and am now back at the PC with another large china mug of black and strong Khave, next will be to finish off the rock cob and a double espresso with freshly ground Jamaican Blue Mountain Beans. :p:

9. Thuber88

During those dark times, I will usually head to something this side of the border, near the lake, or maybe even to your side down in mooseliver;) All them giant 4 hooved plant eaters confuse me:confused:

MDaws79, Jack Wagon, Morse and 8 others like this.
  10. Thuber88

Oh, and last nights dark twist in Aldo, to finish it off for this bowl.

11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

The snow is off the ground, the grass is growing and being mowed, the parking meters have shown up but not the part where the money goes in yet but the speed limit has been lowered from 40 mph to 25 mph to ready the beach for summer. We'll go from a little town of 18,000 to over 250,000 starting Memorial Day Weekend and trying to get off my street will be HELL!

12. Thuber88

I would truly HATE that!, time for dual houses and get outta dodge for the summer then, unless you can make a mint off of the Suck, er I mean tourists.. Arggggg:mad:

13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

We did, we have a lovely camp in western Maine on the ME/NH border where the year round population is 517 and we're 4 lots from the White Mountain National Forest, problem is if I need medical attention it's a bit more the 2 hours to get me home therefore we've not been back since 2008. :(

14. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

That's a real shame. It sounds like my kind of place. The town I grew up in only has a population of about 800, and that's counting all the outliers scattered around the woods. I miss it.

15. Thuber88

If we can get the Mayor to trade in the jet for a copter, you would be all set, I am sorry about the distance for medical:( , but the camp sounds very nice.:(

16. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Ogden's walnut in an apple bowl.

17. gic

gic Member

Vauen Zeppelin in a Falcon Meer bowl.

18. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Dunhill Standard Mixture in a Stanwell Buffalo.

19. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Where does 1 find this Director's Cut?

20. Robin

Robin Member

Crap, I've got a late haircut appointment for tonight, wish I had brought a pipe with me today, I rarely leave the house with one. I won't get to have a nice smoke until 8:00 or so, I should get an emergency pipe to leave in the trunk! I think I'll pack the 'ol Ben Wade Calabash pipe with golden moon, that combo ought to smoke for an hour! mmmmmm sounds good to me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.