What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Kendal Dark in the L'Anatra. Been a long day. I'm giving in to temptation. Smoking, drinking iced tea, watching Bob's Burgers

2. Atom

Atom Member

LNF in a Yello-Bole Pug while sitting on the porch listening to the last of the rain filter down through the trees.
    Even when the light switch is turned on the porch light turns off and on when even it feels like. That makes reading interestIng. But it was a great smoke. Lots to do tomorrow, but TGIF!

3. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Dunhill Standard Mixture in a Gentle Art of Smoking pipe.

4. krusty

krusty Active Member

Finished off the bowl of Escudo, dang that was good! Best go eat I s'pose...

Edjumacate me Atom, what is a Pug?

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoking a Balkanized Grousemoor in a Falcon. Testing the limits. Pushing the boundries in a never ending search where No Fear is my motto. Persuing the unknown for my fellow pipe smokers.

6. LifeOfRiley

LifeOfRiley Active Member

Heck of a week at work so far (and one more to go!), but perfect, perfect weather tonight. Had some FVF in the Castello G66 on the porch.

7. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Earlier it was Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong in a Comoy's Golden Saddlebit Billiard and now it's Chief Catoonah's Princes Street in a Guildhall Square Shank Pot with ice tea. I am in love with this blend!

8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Peter Stokkebye Proper English in a Ben Wade Canadian. This is good stuff for a rainy night.

9. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

MB Golden Extra in a Falcon tonight before bed. The GE seems to be tasting better and better to me. A little iced tea on the side.

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm in the middle of smoking Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Going to pour a glass of ice tea, and do some more work while listening to the Braves-Giants game. Giants are leading 3-2 in the third. Buster Posey hit a homer as I was typing this. Red Sox lost to the Twins again. They looked bad yesterday, and not so hot tonight either.

11. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

H & H Mature Virginia in a Kirsten Gem w/ Large corncob bowl and sipping on a Dos Equis

12. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

That's one of those reamers for REALLY BAD CAKE!!

13. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoking a nice big bowl of Westminster in a Stanwell Freehand from 1970. Lemonade to sip along side.

14. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

The students have their final papers due tomorrow. So I promised I'd stay up late and monitor email in case they had last minute questions. (They do). But I'm gonna be tired tomorrow.

So . . . Listening to Nirvana non-stop. Drinking tea. And a pipe might be involved.

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Braves just took a 4-3 lead against the Giants in the fifth. I'm lighting up a bowl of Edgeworth Slices (thanks to Highstump) in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker. Ice water to drink.

16. dBear

dBear Active Member

Black Lung in the Sav Autograph blobby pipe. A stout glass of cool water is my drink.

17. MarkinCA

MarkinCA Member

C&D Habana Daydreams. This stuff is delicious through the nose and the blend burns great with just a couple of relights:th1:

18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

The worst cake ever would never need that thing a vet working on a hippo maybe .

19. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Escudo in a Caminetto bent Dublin (Calabashesque).

20. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

It's a carbide and hardened stone remover( I can't think of what it is called at the moment, but I have a smaller shaft one), seems like somebody needs those, luckily for us that is;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.