What Are You Smoking? May, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Another member of the club :byg:

I'm smoking the same and working on drinking a pot of Thomas coffee. Took the day off from work to look for another job. Should get plenty of smoking done today.

2. Marker

Marker Active Member

Had some EMP in the DG royalton on the ride home last night. Changed it up after I screwed the pooch packing the LGF. EMP is such a nice smoke.

Not to worry people. I do have more than one pipe. My smaller two are truck pipes. One is just Nightcap and this DG is everything else. Went on a Nightcap break since it warmed up and I have a lot of samples from many great members here.

3. krusty

krusty Active Member

Indeed!
    Been whittling away on this for some time now...

[​IMG]

4. muddler

muddler Active Member

Been away trout fishing all week. Got back this afternoon after a 5 hour drive through thick mist & single digit temps. But the scariest part of the drive was coming into the metropole. Crazy people in cars & trucks. Fiest thing I did back home waslight my favorite pipe & tobacco. FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

[​IMG]

5. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

McClelland 2010 in a beautifully grained little breakfast sized pot. I typically smoke blends that are heavy in the Orientals in this pipe, but the 2010 is doing just fine.

2013-05-10_09.27.53.jpg

2013-05-10_09.31.36.jpg

6. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

:gjob:

It's about time for me to reorder. I've only got about half a pound left. Still smoking it though.

7. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Catch any? how about a one that got away story?

8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Walkabout time, Tsuge up.......tunes in the SL500, oh Levi............ giddyap

9. Longshanks

Longshanks He who shall; so shall he... wait, who?

Ahhh.. another beautiful day in Charlotte, NC. Took another walk with the Vendome, this time with a bowl of Smoker's Pride. I had to give the Vendome a good cleaning after my walk since I'd been burning it so often on the road and at home. It started getting that 'not so fresh' scent, but it smells like a clean pipe again.

[​IMG]

Worked a bit in the garage on another pipe for my personal rack. It needs a new stem and different stain color. Can't wait to get it finished up. I'm taking a break from that now to type this and head to the back patio with the Bari "Don" Regular and a large bowl of sweet Sutliff Top Shelf.

[​IMG]

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Suzy and Molly act like they haven't eaten, but I know m'lady fed them a half hour before I woke up. Their acting skills are not up to par this morning. I am because I'm smoking Shortcut to Mushrooms (thanks to FlatbushPaul) in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Simply Orange for a drink.

11. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Having some Anniversary Kake in a Rock Cob, finishing off the coffee. Finished off the HoneyDo list so now the weekend is mine!

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

velvet tobacco in RC
    just finished breakfast and tossed a few biscuits out the back and

View attachment 1333

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now, it's Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob. No, I didn't smoke that last bowl in 15 minutes. I was already smoking it beforehand, though it is a small bowl.

14. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Just hang in there - it takes time ..... :old:

15. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

CH in a MM Great Dane Spool, Now Floor sweepings in the same Spool

16. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

I have the up most respect for you fellers that's done this. Put me in front of a lathe or a mill and you have one happy camper. Doing this "technoligy stuff" and I really show my age! Tomorrow will be spent in the work shop getting my blood pressure back to normal again. Take a couple mod cobs, my Carter Hall, and don't come out except to eat or use the crapper. But right now this Rock Cob of yours is doing a fantastic job of letting my stress float away on little whisps of Anniversary Kake smoke! Thanks!

17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Mmm biscuits with squirrel gravy! :drly:

18. sorringowl

sorringowl Purveyor of PAAD

Quiet nights in a Svendborg bent Dublin

19. user3221

user3221 Active Member

message sent

20. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Someone say something.

Because I can HEAR you now!:D

Just back from the audiologist. Can't believe how much difference the hearing aids make!

Thanks so much, Banjo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.