1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

Granger in a beautiful old Linkman's Grabow 9760/coffee.This pipe smokes great for being at least 75 yrs old.

2. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Good Morning,
    It's a little nasty out and for a messy ride into work I chose Steven Books Canadian Maple in the Davorin Morta Bent Egg. Black coffee on the side.

Happy Smoking,
    Paul

3. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Whereabouts in Kentucky? I may end up heading up that way if we don't get some snow around here. I promised the boss I'd show her some snow before we went home.

4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:bangin:

dBear, sillyoldbear, Snake and 5 others like this.
  5. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Enjoying a bowl of Squadron leader in a meer lined Weber before work. Suppose to get a Canadian cold front passing this way mid-day dropping the temps. Ready for some cold weather. Y'all have a fine fine PSF type day!

6. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Presbyterian Mixture in a Peterson African meer Dublin as I type this.
    Old Companion in a Sydney P Ram saddle bit billiard for the drive into work.

7. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Hello again. Bowl No. 2 is my usual PS LTF in my MM Spool,and complimentary coffee. On P.R. walkabout. Puff on!

8. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:beyes:

maybe a price hike before a 10% off sale - to save you money :$$:

9. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf Member

Well nothing this morn.....had a bowl of OGS in a cob yestermorn on the way into work(im a railroad man), now im stuck away from home in a non smoking hotel. I didn't bring any tobacco anyway as im resting a scorched tongue.....but its better now and I WANT MY TOBACCY!

10. Albert

Albert Active Member

Kickin chicken in a cob..

11. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Alright gents. I'm repeating the experiment. It's officially cold enough and snowy enough outside to risk being in the doghouse. I'm about to light up something in the apartment with the windows wide open. It'll be Devil's Holiday in the Grabow Viscount. Mrs. Beef doesn't come home for five hours.

Wish me luck!

12. Albert

Albert Active Member

If we don't hear back from you in five hours, we'll just wait longer...

13. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

I guess I am joining ron this morning finishing up a bowl of squadron leader in my duca Carlo. Going to be a quick morning at work then pack up the weapons and head north to deer camp. I can't wait.

14. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Having another quick bowl of Carter Hall while waiting for my wife to finish getting ready. We're headed to Gatlinburg at the suggestion that it may snow there later. Not because of the pipe shops... :byg:

On a semi-related note, I stopped by B&B tobacconists in Asheville yesterday. The gent behind the counter, John, offered to let me smoke a sample of everything in the house. They had some fairly old C&D tins, some Sextant that was a couple years old, and even some of the new Gaslight. I promised him I'd drop back by this week and burn a bowl with him, since the boss was with me and there were a few gentlemen smoking cigars in there. She's not a fan of cigar smoke inside.

15. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Spend a winter in NW PA, that will cure you.

16. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Good morning all!

It is really cold here in Toronto.

For my after breakfast birthday smoke it's Presbyterian in the Sasieni panelled billiard and French press coffee.

Working on the troll book today.

17. Eric Pierson

Damn, Stick. I need to vacation there. You're close to C & D, already went to B & B and you're on your way to The home of the Gatlin Burlier. It is a pipe smoker's paradise.

18. Eric Pierson

Funny, I was thinking the same thing with regard to their 1888 villiger blends. I noticed they jumped from $6 to $8 a tin. I smell a buy three get one free on all villiger blends in the near future.

19. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Hey I wanna be cured. Last time we had any real snow was 08 and it melted by mid day. When you live 30 miles inland from the Gulf coast snow is a pretty rare occurrence.

20. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

C&D Burley flake #3 in a large chacom billiard. Lotsa coffee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.