What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Wonder if there are any plans to bring out Frog Morton living in the trailer park? :msty: [​IMG]

highstump, dBear, Rockbass and 20 others like this.
  2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

So...python skin wrapped brier churchwarden? Seriously though, sorry about your snake.

Contemplating my next smoke.

3. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Dark Va Flake :toast:Berg in a Dr Grabowl bulldog. Congrats on 3000 YAP, my wife said that if I do 3000 posts it means that I need to get a life.:bangin:

4. Smarty Jones

Smarty Jones Active Member

Congrats to Wicker Man on joining the 3000 club. :toast:

5. Billy Ockham

Billy Ockham Notice when you’re happy.

A couple of bowls of C&D Briar Fox in a bent Pete this afternoon. H&H Berry Nice in a cob after dinner.

Neither smoke was exceptional. But each improved my day.

6. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good evening everyone. I caught up! I've loaded the second to last bowl of Dunhill Royal Yacht from this tin into my Yves St. Claude Fantaisie. Dinner is finished, dishes done, everyone is home. Another good day. This is probably my last pipe of the night. I've still got some catching up to do on the new member introductions thread. So, I'll be around. Puff on!

7. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Warming up the sunroom before I enjoy a newly popped tin of Blue Mountain in my MG Tomato. Low near freezing tonight in my part of Texas. Going to be in the 80's this weekend----go figure. Congrats Sir Wicker and YAPPG on that 3k milestone!
    [​IMG]

8. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Now I'm off to try my second new sample from WV Smokeshop, Mac Baren's London Burley. I stuffed it into the Savinelli de luxe Milano 803KS. I liked the Golden Extra quite a bit before. Let's see how this one goes.

dBear, ruffinogold, Rockbass and 16 others like this.
  9. Kayla

Kayla Active Member

[​IMG]
    Condor in a Peterson 303. Going to get down to 26F tonight. Started watching the first season of The Game of Thrones. Does it get any better?

dBear, ruffinogold, Rockbass and 21 others like this.
  10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Last pipe of the night, Whatchagot Blend in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem. The Weimaraner's have had their ablutions, Mrs Calabash was nowhere to be seen and the Group W bench is getting nasty, hopefully the night crew might do something about that. See you all post ivIG I guess since I never know when I get up any more! :confused: Have great night of puffing on........... :puffy:

11. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Hey everyone! This is post number 2000 for me! I'm just finishing off this Dunhill Royal Yacht. I really want to thank all of you for making this forum such a great place to spend time, learn about our hobby, and make great friends. I treasure you all so much. Thank you!

BTW, where's Thuber?

12. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

I managed to smoke three bowls of Dunhill Elizabethan on my nine mile commute home this evening...courtesy of I-95 traffic. :mad:

If I hadn't raided my tobacco stash at the GF's place before I left this morning (my car stash was down to one bowl) I'd have been :csmile:By the time I made it home.

13. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Kayla- First season of Game of Thrones is very good, second is great, and third is amazing :)

Sipping some iced coffee, not sure why, seeing as it's 32 degrees...and smoking some SWR in a MM Pride :puffy:

dBear, fishnbanjo, Rockbass and 17 others like this.
  14. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Finishing up the bowl of Dunhill Flake I started in the new-to-me, no name, bent, rusticated billiard from the holymolar newbie give away. I am really enjoying it. A big thank you to holymolar!:appl:

dBear, fishnbanjo, Rockbass and 17 others like this.
  15. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

What? I see only 929 post under your name.

Oh, never mind! Tired :old: :toast:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  16. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

Putting some Kickin Chicken through the Savinelli 606KS at the moment. I'd forgotten how well this stuff burns. It's pretty tasty too.

dBear, fishnbanjo, Rockbass and 12 others like this.
  17. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

:appl: Congrats L.D. Can't start my morning without seeing what you are smoking.:toast:

dBear, fishnbanjo, Rockbass and 10 others like this.
  18. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Grats on your 2k, WooHoo!

19. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf Member

havin a coupla beers about to finish of the bowl of OGS in the MM legend i started earlier...dammit man that stuff is growin on me

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Grats Whicker on Your 3000, Lets give them 3000 more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.