1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

You heading north to the lake tribs?

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Getting in a short, sweet smoke with a bowl of St. George's Blend in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Black cherry flavor in the morning!

3. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Yessir! I think we're going to start on 20-Mile and probably make our way to Elk or Walnut. I haven't fished 20-Mile, but I've spent a good number of hours on both Elk and Walnut. Spent a lot more time staring at those big bastids swimming around the pools than I've spent hauling them in though!

4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

A tip of the hat to
    Karla as I load up
    some Condor RR
    in the mangled
    Pete (303).

Yesterday, I beat the
    final boss in Mass
    Effect 2, and started
    ME3 again. Now the
    dilemma, keep playing
    ME3 or actually make
    some tampers...
    :msty:

On a side note, anyone
    ever wonder what
    Woody smokes??
    Also :msty:

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoking on a big, big bowl of my home va/per blend of Bayou Morning, AJ's and Briar fox, in my 1941 avatar pipe. Been 40 min so far. Changed over to Starbucks Christmas Espresso to drink.

6. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Villiger 1888 Late Night in a MM Legend with forever stem and coffee in a QBP mug.

7. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Three Friars in a Piersel Rhodesian

8. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

That's the grocery order delivered and packed away. Time to celebrate and relax with some Key Largo in the straight Falcon.

9. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Melorning gents. I'm having a breakfast bowl of Dark Flake in my Basil Meadows wedding pipe. Having a hard time getting going today. 28F out, but it's gorgeous. I've been meaning to post this pic for a couple days now. When the boss lady asked me if I was packed for the trip I said "Yes ma'am"
    [​IMG]

Getting ready to go get something to eat and head towards C&D. I'll be sure to take lots of photos. :th1:

10. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Barrels of free coffee, Wicker. Thanks guys!

11. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

If you haven't tried it yet, hit Elk south of I90. It's a hike but there are some nice pots around the Devils Backbone.

12. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

There is not much that I enjoy more than rambling around without much of a schedule. I hope you're enjoying every last minute of it.

No smoke, just Copenhagen.

13. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I bet yer loving yer Basil Meadows pipe !! Buffalo Trace might keep ya warm , huh !

19 degrees this am .. yup , you'd think it was Jan around here . I guess it's a good time to take the window unit air conditioners out .. lol

Leaving soon to have a Turkey Lunch with my kids at their school [ bet it's gonna be yummy :rolleyes: ] . I have my Basil Meadows Touched by God pipe ready with Middletons Cherry Blend , which I'm down to a quarter tub on , that aint good . Jennifer has some Lane Davidoff Flake Medallions rubbed for the ride in a Kaywoodie Campus . I was hoping to start some cabinets today but have to wait for a shipment of wood from Chattanooga . I'm getting antsy to start my pipe cabinet [ Oak is what I decided on as I have an amount of it ]

14. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Just finished a good breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. Washing it down with coffee and CH. It's about 44F out right now, it should get up to about 56F. We'll see a few days of 70's and then right back down to the cold. I figure by early December we'll start seeing consistently cold temperatures. We're due for a rough winter.

15. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Now, I went out last Sunday with my little Mary-Ann
    She said please stay still Monday, and grabbed me by my can
    She laid a big one on me, suprised me with her tongue,
    But her surprise was waitin' there, between my cheek and gum.

Chorus:
    Copenhagen, what a wad of flavor.
    Copenhagen, you can see it in my smile.
    Copenhagen, do yourself a favor.
    Chew Copenhagen, drive them pretty girls wild.
    -"Copenhagen" Robert Earl Keen

16. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I'm right there with you brother. There's nothing quite like just wandering around, smoking, and generally doing whatever I want to. We're definitely enjoying it as much as we can.

I'm going to make it a point to just slow down at least once a year and get her away from everything for a bit.

17. Codger

Codger Member

Nothing fancy - just some CH in an MM Legend

18. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

That bowl of home va/per mix in my avatar pipe lasted 1 hour and 30 min! One match was all it took with another match to the edges. Longest smoke I have ever had! Amazing that it was good till right befor it went out. Will try it again tonight with some of the new Kicken Chicken.

19. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I lied ... turns out Jennifer is smoking OGS and I grabbed my Mini Meadows pipe and I just found a very small jar with a little Ashton Gold Rush .. love that stuff !!

20. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good morning, Good people. In the middle of a bowl of C&D Haunted Bookshop (bur/val/per) in a Stanny. Gonna bum around the neighborhood and pick-up the pup's seizure pills and some pepperoni bread. Soon I will not see the sun for four months, so I must take advantage of this sunny indian summer day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.