1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I really love to hear about people of all ages enjoying fine games like Skyrim. I often wonder what it'll be like when I'm in my 60's. I don't get to play as much as I used to, but my wife and I have been making our way through a truly amazing game called Brothers lately. In it, you control two brothers at once with one controller (one thumb stick and one trigger per brother) so she and I hold the one controller together to play. How romantic.

2. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I'm retired so time means nothing. Been spending time or wasting it in online multiplayer games since they came out. What I enjoy most about them is that you can participate in doing something with people from around the world all at the same time, anytime you want to. Skyrim is great because in the xbox game its solo and you have an entire world to roam freely and do whatever you want. It's being put out soon as a multiplayer game online. It's from the Elder Scrolls series and will be well worth looking into.

3. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Endless errands this morning (parent teacher meeting, the butcher shop, second hand book store, post office to mail stuff to agent, back home because I forgot to write down the address, post office..etc.) well, it felt unending. Not much of a breakfast either.

Happy to slow down and have a bowl of FMOTT in the Torben Dansk with some coffee.

Happy Friday friends!

and feel better fishbanjo!

4. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Man, hate to hear about your rough night Fish. Hope you feel better soon enough to go on your walk abouts. Rest easy up there!

5. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

:toast:
    You left your web cam. on again :msty: :poke:
    [​IMG]
    :toast:

6. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Finishing up some Presbyterian in the Lil Miss with the last cup of Maxwell House. Waiting for my shop to warm up to do a little work. Then spend some time at the target range this evening with a buddy. Enjoying my time off!

7. tradewater

tradewater Member

Was out and about yesterday with some time to kill and no pipe with me so I stopped at a gas station and picked up a MM diplomat and a pouch of Captain Black White. First time I had tried it and found it absolutely wonderful. I may have found a favorite.

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I hope things get better, Mssr. Fish. Gonna smoke one for you now: MacBaren Virginia #1 in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

9. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

WalkinStick, JWG25, psquared and 7 others like this.
  10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Hope you feel better real soon FnB!
    Smoking some Bayou Morning in a Falcon. Pg tips to drink.

11. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

[​IMG]
    Yorkshire antics? :toast:

12. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Bombay extra In a Pete Claddagh B-10

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Cheers with Coffee maybe beer later

:toast::chug::ccup::ccup::ccup:

:sh::sh::sh:

14. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Wishing you well FnB, a few more PRMs and you will be as good as new. Running errands this morning, a couple of cobs loaded with CH should make the trip stress free.

15. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Followed up my McB ODF with a bowl of Uhle's 00. More coffee too.

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Dammit man you could have least given me my pipe! :confused: Thanks to all for the wishes. Since Levi was out of control I had no other choice but to attempt a walkabout because he did not have one yesterday due to ivIG. So walkabout was more like crawl about the first go around and Mother Hen Levi stuck with me then when he noticed I was standing straight he ranged out a bit. By the time we were done I was straight and all that hurts now is my hamstring, leg and left arm so I can handle that.

Guess I'll have to end my 965 binge as Dust in the Wind sent me some tobacco so I have to try it, thanks John. Also received another tobacco order 8 ozs of Telegraph Hill and 5 tins of Dunhill Flake. :bow:First things first though, I need a PRM! :ccup:

17. dBear

dBear Active Member

Melorning, Good Folk! Starting the day with Uhle's 00 in the Rekamepip bark rusticated walnut cone and coffee that is, much like this forum, Chock Full O' Nuts. Good wishes to F&B!

18. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Loading the MM Diplomat with some Peterson Irish Whiskey for the ride home

19. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Jeez Sante, I sure hope you feel better today! I'm prayin' for you!

20. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I got some work done (amid some breaks to tie flies for my fishing trip tomorrow) and I'll keep doing it out on the balcony as I smoke some Special Latakia Flake in the Nording. I dried out the SLF pretty well this time to see what kind of difference that makes.

Feel better FnB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.