1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking CD Blend in a 1980s made in London no name smooth straight apple. I've just enough left for one more bowl.

2. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

I'm late for church! Running off to meet my family with a Pete bulldog clenched between my teeth puffing on GLP Charing Cross. Happy sunday all!

3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

:bday: Spill, Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Duck! Started off with Dust in the Wind's Winter Blend which is no longer :msty: in the MM Nosewarmer, then 965 in the plum Forever Stemmed MM Diplomat and just finished 7 PRM's and ground up 4 blends finding the coffee stash getting low! Good morning PSFer's and have a Wickered Good Day! :xd: :laff: [​IMG] Just too good to pass that opportunity up! :ngty:

4. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Nine times out of ten I'd be finishing up church and heading home by now but wife decided to let us all sleep in this morning. Overcast but comfortable temps outside so heading out to the porch with the Dr. G full of first taste of SG FVF. Going to rub out this first bowl, then maybe fold and stuff a future bowl for comparison. Gevalia (from Walmart) in my heavy diner-style mug by my side.

5. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Smoking Royal Yacht in a black rock cob.

6. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Happy b-day to Spill:bday:

7. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

here you go :cpill:

8. briarbob

briarbob Member

Unseasonably warm and wet, tornadoes are possible this afternoon. Jack Knife Plug in a Kirsten.

9. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Good Morning to all. Been up quite a few hours but just now making it to my first bowl. Rainy night now cloudy and windy. Margate this morning in my Tinsky Mocha Tomato while I think about things that I've been putting off that I can do today. Gotta snap out of this lazy funk. Oh, congrats Lucky Duck to you and the missis on your wedding anniversary! Have a fine fine PSF Sunday everyone!

10. craig

craig Active Member

Good evening all so after ive finished painting my helicopter i fancied something lighter and more aromatic...so its borkum riff bourbon in my bent falcon

11. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Here's hoping you avoid any stormy entanglements briarbob

12. briarbob

briarbob Member

13. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Happy birthday Spill and congrats yo the Ducks. Large mug of black coffee, smoking McC am pipe in the Edwards flame grain Canadian.

14. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Teddy declared it Strang Wurm Sunday :banana:
    [​IMG]
    brought out the Baronite pipe
    [​IMG]
    the last time I posted it a couple of replies said 'it's colouring up well' it's a glazed and fired Ceramic double-walled pipe so doesn't get too hot to hold like Clay's can and I suppose acts a little like a Meer Calabash in drying the smoke, it certainly smokes Strang Wurms well :th1:
    [​IMG]

15. thedismaltrade

thedismaltrade Member

Happy Birthday Spill!:bday:

16. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Good morning all! Home this morning as the misses isn't feeling well.

Having 3 friars in a cob. Nasty muggy day here.

Happy Birthday Spill! :bday:

17. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

My Grandparents were old fashioned. I lost track of their anniversaries sometime after their 60th.

Coffee is gone and I am trying to finish a quick bowl of Sugar Barrel in a Trypis billiard while the dog begs for his walk.

I just built myself a couple of new bikes and by some miracle I still have some paper money in my pocket. Think I will stop by the B&M today.

18. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good Morning (and Happy B-day Spill!).
    I'm packing up some MCB in a cob, but can't smoke it with my brother's girlfriend sitting right next to me. My morning ritual is destroyed!
    So I guess I'm headed to the porch

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  19. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Happy Anniversary Ducks! :appl::banana:

20. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

Every year I took a church group and inner-city kids to camp and climb. They had a blast. Having five paid days off after dropping them off at base camp, I transferred these monies to various fishing guides and taverns. I also had a blast, even though I spent more than I made on these trips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.