What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf Member

Oh I was very precise

2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Just came home from our Pipe Club Meeting with zappano, marshallmax and 4 other guys. Awesome afternoon, we had lots of fun, Guiness beers, Apfelwein, hot chocolate, pipes and many different tobaccos. One guy even drove 250 miles in order to be present. I've celebrated 2 premieres today - I brought my new Sorringowl pouch and this has been its first service in public, secondly I took one of my sweet bocconcini - the Castello Collection Bulldog - on her mayden voyage with some G.L. Pease Cairo:

[​IMG]

Now snatching some quick dinner, followed by a testdrive with the other Castello - The Castello Sea Rock G56 Tulip Bulldog Hyprid (© Mayor) :hbang:

3. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

:cool: the Bears on his way over :eek:
    [​IMG]

4. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Enjoying some Tilbury in a chubby bowled bent Mario Grandi with some home brewed sweet iced tea. Sunny with gusty winds waiting on some cooler temps to move in. Two beautiful coins of PS LBF occupy the drying plate right now. Happy 43rd Birthday to Spillproof! You know it's a good day if you hadn't the need to put on shoes. Puff on mah friends, puff on!

5. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

Danske Club White Luxury.

6. zappano

zappano Member

schmokin' a sample Elisabethan (one of 12! new samples from our meeting) in "Rehmbrandt"
    [​IMG]

7. Morse

Morse Active Member

Happy Sunday Afternoon PSF. GH Aromatic Brown Flake in a Vauen pot. Red wine on the side and a show called The Bletchley Circle on Netflix.

8. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Some 4Noggins Essence of Vermont in the Brigham billiard with coffee. Rich is great at blending these pleasant, charming aromatics.

9. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Hanging out with pops today. He's smoking Molto Dolce in a 70's era Carey magic inch and I've got the MM country gentleman loaded with OGS.

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Taking a short work break, and am smoking Rekamepip's Pressed October Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a
    walnut shank. This is a perfect pipe to clench while working, walking, reading... whatever you want to do. Good tobacco, too.

11. briarbob

briarbob Member

Bengals are thumping the Browns 41 - 20, 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a Rekamepip Red Rock

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:poke:
    Oh Sure - go ahead and have a PipeClub meeting without me
    next time give me a heads up on when and where and i will stop by

:popc:

13. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

First go with my new "The Castello Sea Rock G56 Tulip Bulldog Hyprid" (© Mayor) :hbang:
    Stuffed with some McClelland Bombay Extra. Oh yeah. Indian Curry shall be her first delight.

[​IMG]

14. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Well, cool John. I thought it might be difficult for you due to the long journey, so I didn't let you know. But hey - awesome. Next meeting will be in 2 weeks, probably on December 1. in Mainz, Germany! Don't forget to bring some Rock Cobs!

15. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good afternoon, all. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and congratulations to Daisy and I on our anniversary, yesterday. The people on this forum are the best. We woke up late to a tornado watch in effect here. my own weather station was showing wind gusts in excess of thirty mph. Tornado watch has ended, but there's still a wind advisory in effect. Daisy received some bad news, this morning. She got the call to tell us that her father, who had been battling cancer for the third time, passed early this morning. Even when you know it's coming, and prepare for it, the death of a loved one is a tough pill to swallow. Daisy is tougher than most, so was her father, She'll be fine. In the meantime my heart breaks for her. This afternoon, I'm smoking Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake in my DGE Brier Nose-warmer as a salute to my Father-in-law, Allen. I chose this combo for this purpose because, like Allen, this pipe and tobacco are; sturdy, straight forward, steadfast, and effective. So, as I send plumes of rich creamy smoke heavenward, to Allen I say, rest in the comfort of the arms of God and those that have gone before us. Puff on PSFers!

16. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Thanks, psquared!
    Happy birthday, Spill!

17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

homer.jpg

18. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Really sorry to hear about that, LD. My condolences.

19. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

20. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Sorry to hear about that, Lucky Duck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.