What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

What up Nephew !
    A whole week married, I guess you're a pro at it now if she made you biscuits...... if you bought them, she still rules the roost..... good girl.

Another night of Bob's this time in a WDC Wellie full bent system, doing laundry in the garage and ran out a putting an asswhoopin' on some Burger King......... life does not suck !

2. thedismaltrade

thedismaltrade Member

Really enjoy it. Wife says its smells better than what I normally smoke:xd:
    Bought a tin to cellar as well after half dozen bowls:bing:

3. thedismaltrade

thedismaltrade Member

4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoking a nice big bowl of H&H Cerberus in the Medico Apple. Ice cold coke Zero in the frozen mug with some of my pure AAA frozen water cubes handmade by me!

5. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Anni Kake in a Matzhold Volcano, sippin' som Basil Hayden.

6. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

Aaah . . . Magnum Opus in a pipe club raffle meerschaum that I have always had trouble keeping lit. I finally realized it was poor draw and that it was restricted at the screw in bone tenon. An 1/8" drill bit in the tenon and stem and a 5/32" bit in the shank seem to have solved the problem! Could still use a little work tapering the air duct at the button, but that can wait for another time.

7. muddler

muddler Active Member

Early this morning it was McClelland Christmas Cheer 2011 in a Pete Supreme. Great smoke from a tin I just opened. I'm sure it'll keep improving with more air time. I rated the CC2011 so highly I bought 8 tins. The plan is to open one each year & see how it progresses. I've got a tin of CC2013 open too & it's very good indeed. Between the two, they will provide some great smoking into 2014.

[​IMG]

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Been very busy making sure I got all my work done, since Monday is the deadline. Well, I finally got it all finished. While I was gone, I smoked ODF, MacBaren Roll Cake, and just now finished St. James Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. Going to feed Suzy and Molly and get a smoke.

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Stormy's outside making lots of noise and rain. Suzy and Molly are enjoying salmon and cheese, and for my last smoke before sleep, I'm going to enjoy Top Shelf in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem. I could use a taste of bourbon after a long, long work day. Could have had the real thing, but the Saint Bernard has the keys to the whiskey cabinet, and he's out restocking the iceberg refrigeration units in the warehouse. Mr. Wooly is a real taskmaster when things need to be done.

10. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Berkshire, in a bent and blasted freehand.

11. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Caravelle ( a swedish OTC, Va /Burley w jamaica rum) in a Zavvos rhodesian. PG Tips. On my balcony.

edit. Oh, and I´ve been playing with a kitten all weekend. A lively little fellow from Greece who currently resides at my GF:s.

12. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Thanks, Huby.
    Thank you, LutzSpearo.

Good morning everyone. my breakfast is Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake in m y MM CG w/Forever Stem, and a lbm of black coffee. Getting ready for work. Puff on PSFers!

13. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

B & B Tobacconists Beck's Ol' Limey Bastard.

14. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Good morning. I'm enjoying my coffee with a bowl of Annie Kake in a bent Sav pot with replacement Cumberland stem. it is 71*F and muggy.

I did not post on the Forum after my first smoke as Miss Daisy had me busy preparing for our trip tomorrow. My brother and his wife is coming over this afternoon to pack the car and will be traveling with us. Pipe smoking fixin are packed and ready to go and, yes, Miss Daisy made sure I packed clothes as well. I am sure everyone will be happy that I did.

Speaking of Miss Daisy, Lucky Duck, we send our condolences to you and Daisy. Our prayers go out for you both and your family.

15. sonarman

sonarman Member

Ennerdale in a MM Diplomat!

16. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Daybreak in an Amphora bent bulldog

17. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

3P in a straight dublin bowled Falcon with hot, sweet English Breakfast tea on the side. The wife is watching old episodes of The Big Bang Theory and I'm reading Larry Correia's Monster Hunter Vandetta.

18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Finished the 1/2 bowl of Federal Tobacconist Dark Navy Flake in the Irwin S. Cobb Cob and a couple of PRM's then it was the Town and Tune Tour and off the the other restaurant that is open on Monday. Had several cups of java and a slab of Lemon Meringue Pie! :drly: Then with 965 in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem I continued the T&TT and am home having another PRM after giving Levi breakfast and his ablutions. Good Morning PSFer's....... :ccup:

19. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Hey, that looks like Bernd Kohl on the far right with his arm resting on the back of the chair. I recognize him from YT.

Ich gratuliere Euch ... die Tafel ist prahlend geschmückt!

Crumbs of SWR in a bent MM Washington ...

Artistik, nicktrap, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  20. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Hubba-Hubba 4 times around the car park and back in again for a Va-Va-Voom!

Well, Simmo, that's a great photograph ... so detailed I can almost feel that pipe in my hand. Notice that I said my hand, not yours.

Enjoy it well, you Devil!

MB Va. No. 1 in a Charatan ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.