What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

FMOTT in the Brigham rusticated apple. Great pipe/tobacco combo.

And the mailman came with two new tobaccos I haven't tried yet; Bayou Morning and 965.

2. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

I decided I was due a trip to the local B&M so I picked up a couple of ounces of S G Perfection and I'm smoking some of that now in a Larson prince with some coffee and shooting the breeze with some old friends.

3. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Having some Lane HG-2000 in the old Medico that I'm smoking in my avatar, with Maxwell House. Taking a break after finishing in the shop this morning. Sun shine and 54 degrees outside. Beautiful day, hope everyone enjoys!

4. hoss

hoss Member

Some serious early risers here. :ccup:

Just finished my after breakfast bowl of haunted bookshop in a freehand cob to make sure the day's work knows its priority. ;)

5. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having a postprandial snort of some JackKnife Plug.

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Phew, caught up for the moment. Pipe synopsis looks like Dust in the Wind's post only doubled, all cobs with 965 and 7 PRM's as of right now. Only deviation was walkabout where I still smoked 965 but in the Tsuge Tankard, I'm finally at the point where I will explore more tobacco again I just missed being out of 965 pretty badly. Good Day PSFer's :ccup:

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The yard lady is here to get up the leaves, which saves me a lot of trouble, but the noise is scaring Suzy and Molly. Well, they'll get over it. I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. And glad of it!

8. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Just had some Dark Twist in the Savinelli Milano 803KS. Another pleasant smoke from cigarsarge! I could see myself stocking up on this one.

9. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] The jar of SG Cube Cut turned one year this week, marring the ingredient nicely. It's a cavendished pressed Bur/Va with a good deal of sugar added. No top flavor, just sugar. I use it before luncheon to whet the appetite (as if that were needed). Second floor furnace is on the blink and only fifty years old, go figure. The kids have been complaining that it is cold at night, which I wouldn't notice, as my bedroom windows are still opened and the air vents closed. Off to the attic. Good afternoon, Good people.

just5042, Lucky Duck, browny and 22 others like this.
  10. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Yer little man looks beat up ! has the Bear been round :rolleyes:

11. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Ah, caught up.
    Aforementioned
    smoke burning
    away in the Lost
    Bantam.

12. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    11/21/02. :toast: Berg.

13. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

The Bear must be using psychological warfare, causing fishing dude to remain diligent on his all night watch. He might have sent it back across the pond, as I heard him mumbling something about not being paid enough. :doh:

14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying watching the yard lady work. She's using a mower to mulch up the leaves, and looking like she's having the time of her life. If I didn't know better, I'd think the look on her face comes from :dkn:. :xd: To add to the drama, the next door neighbor is burning stuff and the smoke has enveloped the back yard as the yard lady joy rides in and out of the smoke with a cigarette in her mouth. I'm smoking, too: Man's Best Friend in a 2003 smooth matte finish Karl Erik rough top freehand. Hope the neighbors don't miss their dog.

15. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

grousemoor plug in the no-name bent meerschaum I usually use for grousemoor. about to make some tea to go with it

16. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Bayou Morning in a Falcon. Pg tips tea in the mug. Cool again today but lots better than the severe storms around the area we had and in Illinois.
    @ JimInks, its prolly what she is setting on that is putting that smile on her face. What she is smoking may also. :rolleyes: :xd:

17. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

In from a little break. Lovely day here on the Lake.

965 in the Peterson bent bulldog.

18. Themadking

Themadking Member

I just ordered some GLP Caravan and some Telegraph Hill. It seems no matter how often I check the tracking number on the package it doesn't move any faster :dh1:

just5042, Lucky Duck, browny and 17 others like this.
  19. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

I recently bought a tin of 965, which I have not smoked in many months. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

20. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

It is fantastic, I love it. I bought it because ruffinogold sent along some 961 match and I wanted to see what Dunhill's is like and I wasn't let down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.