What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Thanks to JimInks it's EGR from the '60's in a GBD New Standaed Billiard. Fresh brewed ice tea on the side with a bunch of those li'l floaty icebergs in it that will make this ice tea extra special. That damned Saint Bernard was staggering when he left here! I think he needs a designated driver!

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The Saint Bernard was staggering because he got a pipe cleaner stuck in his foot. I told him to wear shoes in your house!

PyrateMate, Lucky Duck, YAPPG and 8 others like this.
  3. JimInks

Still working, and a few moments away from smoking Fox and Hound in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with happy li'l icebergs is my drink.

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Oh! I thought he was staggering because he gulped 2 double High Balls! And by the way, he is way too gassy! He can clear a room of longshoreman out! Give him some Beano or something!

PyrateMate, Lucky Duck, YAPPG and 6 others like this.
  5. JimInks

In regards to him being so gassy, there's a rumor going 'round about that which would explain Thuber's disappearance.

6. muddler

muddler Active Member

Some cloud building up here this morning. Really hoping for some rain. Garden could use it. Had a pipe smoking friend over yesterday afternoon for a chinwag, coffee & a couple of bowls of Christmas Cheer 2013. The tin probably needs some more air time but is already very good indeed. Glad I bought 3 tins.

Here it's SG BBF in a GBD Virgin. Coffee finished & I need to get my day into gear. After this smoke though.

[​IMG]

7. zacROK

zacROK Member

I started my day with PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a MM Legend and then had some Carter Hall in a no name billiard with coffee on the side. Got an interview set up for Friday and am looking forward to it.

Lucky Duck, YAPPG, zappano and 14 others like this.
  8. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Morning folks. Ending a night plagued with strange yet wonderful dreams with the usual stiff coffee and a Pete Killarney full of gorgeous Maltese Falcon.

PyrateMate, YAPPG, User4408 and 16 others like this.
  9. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Siv Kristin Saelmann a TV news presenter , she got fired from her job in Norway NRK channel just because she was wearing this tiny Cross. Is that true?

[​IMG]

John Middleton Sugar Barrel.

10. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Mdelorning everyone. I'm posting from seven pages back. Don't worry I always get caught up. I'm smoking Mac Baron HH Mature Virginia in my MM Egg. I'm drinking a lbm of black coffee. ready for work. Puff on!

YAPPG, User4408, zappano and 15 others like this.
  11. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

OGS in a Peterson smooth 302 system

12. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

Finished last night's Castello full of GH Brown Flake this morning. A nice, dry 19F here this morning, and a bright starry sky.

13. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

After a second bowl of rather refreshing Maltese Falcon, I am now swinging off some Connoisseur's Choice in the Parker Old Jockey before I get ready for another toxic shift at work, at least it'll be the last one for three and a half weeks.

14. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Samovar, in a blasted full bent.

15. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Haddo's Delight in a Peterson Shannon 999

16. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Peterson Irish Whiskey in the MM Diplomat

17. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Not Weasels Again :eek:
    [​IMG]

18. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Looks like the night crew is waiting on back ordered tobacco purchases and they have run out of something to smoke - - - or they have gone on vacation - - -
    either way nobody left us coffee and donuts :mad:

smoking a bowl of granger while i wait for coffee to finish dripping

19. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Could do with a 1/2 like button :rolleyes:

because I only like the Cutty :drly:but not the Cinderella pipe:thdn: extensions, a Horses leg and a High Heel :cfsd:
    [​IMG]
    it's good to be All different though makes PSF :punk:

20. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Good morning PSFers. Cool 31*F here at the Hampton Inn in Tupelo Misissippi. Just had a cup of hotel coffee (Not bad, they have a Normal and a Super brew. The Super is great). Outside now smoking my Falcon full of Voo Doo Queen. Needed a little Latakia the crisp morning. Miss Daisy is suffering a seere sore throat. She's gargling salt water, spraying Chloroseptic, and eating halls. Not a great start to this week away from home. We only have 4 hours to travel today to reach our destination, so I am letting the wife sleep in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.