1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Thanks to Pipesimmo I am finally enjoying some STRANG! For the first journey I'm smokin' it in a Squatch Ring Grain Slightly Bent Dublin with a Horn insert. Black Ethiopian coffee on the side. This is a very different blend than I am accustomed to. Wonderful tobacco aroma and taste with some spice. It has a little kick to it as well. I can see that I am going to love this!

Thanks Simon!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  2. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Good Morning fellas, GLP Lagonda in a Benton Big Ben lots of strong coffee.

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up early to feed Suzy and Molly, who were happy to have some tuna. I've just finished smoking Kendal's #7 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. Going for a new smoke and a glass of Simply Orange.

4. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I didn't get around to smoking this last night so Pelican in my Nording. I normally don't smoke latakia in the morning but today it's just right.

5. JimInks

I'm now smoking Angler's Dream in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob. I don't understand why, but P&C has been out of stock of this blend almost the entire year. :cfsd: Anyway, I'm going to clean a few pipes, do some reading, and be lazy before I go to work.

6. ryan65

ryan65 Member

Tilbury in a crown viking freehand

7. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

St. Bruno in a Kaywoodie large billiard carburetor

8. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Periodically I will write customer service and ask when they expect to get some more. They say either "real soon now" or "by the end of the month." On a technicality, they have not been specific about which month.

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I have a Ghillie to hold the tail of the fish. :cool:

10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

If you really look at it you can see it's a fish (bowl) with an arrow, or spear, (shank) through it.

11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Morning synopsis :ccup::bing::ccup::bing::ccup::ccup: Good morning PSFer's it's 28 F.............

12. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Stupid job, no smoke this morning, just coffee. And a frosty start, 19° and a beautiful starlit sky. But I have something special for lunch...

13. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

No work today and nothing else important to do. Getting ready to light a bowl of CH in a diplomat and drink a pot of Illy. I've got a couple packages going out today :csmile:

14. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

Got the kids off to school, smoked some PA in a spool, think I'll go back to bed. Ahhhh retirement.

15. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Hope Miss Daisy feels better, Art. Y'all be safe and enjoy your trip. :th1:

16. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good morning guys.
    It's a chilly one here today, 30 degrees and dry.

On my third bowl of the morning, Middleton's Cherry Blend. MCB has quietly become my go-to smoke when I can't decide what I'm in the mood for.
    Lightly sweetened Burley = tasty :puffy:

Up next is some Burley London Blend, and then a nap :)

17. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

My wife took my son to school this day so that afforded me some extra time for some Fr. Dempsey in my Meadow's Devil Anse. Cool crisp Autumn morning was just begging for Latakia. Pipe is Good! Y'all have a fine day here, there and everywhere!

18. JimInks

Thought I'd smoke one more tobacco in a cob this morning: Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2013 MM straight Legend. Listening to the news, though I question my sanity in doing so.

19. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Still fighting this dang cold, and sinus infection, but starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Starting the day with Carter Hall in the MM GD Spool cob, with the usual black maxwell house.
    Today is my birthday. I am once again 39 years old, as I have been for the last 5 birthdays. :th1:

20. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Art I am about 10 min. from you. At work Wish I could have bought you breakfast. Maybe on the turnaround.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.