What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miller319

Miller319 Member

:bday:
    Seems we are about the same age. But since I'm loosing my hair on top and what is left is going gray (the beard is almost all gray) I just roll with it. My kids would call me on it if I didn't own up to it anyway:)

2. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Rekamepip winter blend ( mummmmm good) in a Chacom ( thanks Alan Dye )

3. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good afternoon, Good people. Having a "bad hair day"; head full of jello, joints lubed with molasses, no appetite (anomaly), attention span like a fart in the wind. I started the post-nap smokes with various cobs and OTC stuff, no go. Finally OJK in a black rock cob hit the mark, yea.

:bday:5H4N3 Spillproof nice kit.

4. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Maybe he remembered the '20s sign of Coca-Cola or the t-shirt of an American Women Hockey team. I read that some thousands of dollars will be spent to "fix" them.

G.L. Pease Abingdon.

5. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Just back from downtown where I had Dunhill 965 in the Torben Dansk. Julie and I went to the David Bowie exhibit at the gallery which was pretty cool. Too many people though.

Heading out now for some Autumn Evening in the Brigham billiard.

6. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

All I ever heard was that you dip or sniff or chew but don't smoke while you hunt. Something about the scents of man like you wouldn't have any aftershave or soap smells on you when you went out. Don't they make some kind of grease that you rub on your clothes for that? Thought it was supposed to be some sort of Doe love potion #9. Other than that, maybe smoking pure perique would give off a smell like a doe in heat. :)

7. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Oh man, that's the occasion you saved that Torpedo for? Sorry to hear about the fact your brother isn't with you anymore. I'll smoke a birthday bowl for P.J. now.

Hi all!
    Just came home from work, already late again (11:15 PM) - just enough time for a birthday bowl for P.J.
    A special occasion demands a special blend. So I'm going to have a first bowl of Steven Books For Meerschaums Only Reserve - one of the treasures I've got from FlatbushPaul. :toast:
    And of course I'm smoking it in my one and only meer - a Sevket Gezer.

8. Benton629

Benton629 Member

Frog Morton on the Bayou in a Vauen Regent estate.
    Dried it out before smoking and cannot believe the difference. I love it!

9. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Happy Birthday, WOOHOO :bday: :wch::wch::wch::wch:
    bdpbdpbdp

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Just finished smoking HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. Taking a short work break to get a drink and new smoke.

11. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good afternoon, everyone. I've been home for a while. Weird day at work, So minimal smoking opportunities. At least it was a short day! I am smoking now. Mac Baron Navy Flake in my MM Diplomat. I've got a lbm of black coffee too. Only my second, and I needed it. I'm posting from 7 pages back. Keep on smoking, I'll catch up! Oh yeah, BTW, welcome back from the woods Eric P. Hey remember, If everyone could get a monster every time, They wouldn't be worth hunting.

Edit: Happy birthday 5H4N3!

12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Naw, it dosen't end at 25, the fun stuff just gets a better quality to it as you get older.

13. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Canada Ice hockey team 1916
    [​IMG]

http://gosai.com/writings/swastika-and-cross

14. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

G&H Black Irish Twist in ablack sandblasted Viking Copenhagen with a huge mug of Tetley Tea.

15. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I like the sound of that Yapp. :th1:

16. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Happy Birthday 5H4N3!
    bdp

17. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm now smoking Tilbury in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin. Coffee's brewing, too! Getting chilly outside, but I'm staying in and working, and keeping warm! Still listening about A-Rod's latest antics. I wonder where that dreamland of his is? :msty: Can't be in his head because it's rather hollow in there. Not that I have an opinion on the subject, you understand. :rolleyes::p:

18. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I hope Ms. Daisy is feeling better shortly, Art.

Still MB NF in my MM Dip.

19. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Since it's a special occasion, I dug deep into the humidor for this one. My favorite cigar, hands down. Tatuaje 7th Reserva and three fingers of Buffalo Trace with a splash of Coke. This one's for PJ.
    :toast: Psquared. Slainte, brother.

[​IMG]

20. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

What?! 25? I'm glad no one told me. The 40's have been my best decade yet.....and the 30's were a hundred times better than 20's. No, my friend, believe me when I tell you, your best years await you.

Still MB NF in my MM Dip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.