What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

This will be the third night in a row I've tried to smoke this one measly MM Dip bowl of SG Scotch Cut, but I'm going to finish it now so I can start a new bowl for Ted. Vitamin water on the side and listening to Larry Correia's Monster Hunter Vandetta.

I'm nearly out of this sample of Scotch Cut that Browny sent me and I can't find it at any of the usual retailers. I may have to suck it up and buy local.

2. highstump

highstump Active Member

Evening all, I finally managed to get some pipe time in so here we go. Relaxing with some Christmas Cheer 02 in a Mastro and a diet Dr Pepper on the side. No ice, nope...not here.

3. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

Some '07 McClelland's no. 24 Virginia scored at a native American pipe shop near Lupton, AZ last year in a large maple Dublin. Relaxing after a long day of finishing up some pipe bowls and getting them posted.

4. zacROK

zacROK Member

Carter Hall in the 2013 PSF POY fallowed by an bowl of my left over blend in a MM Legend. Coffee on the side. Best wished to Old Tod.

5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

last pipe of the night
    a quick little bowl of cowboy blend in this maple wood thingamajiggy

103_1528.JPG

6. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Tilbury in a Kappeler bent egg, drinkin' some Buffalo Trace

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Almost finished smoking Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. Work is done for the day, too. Ice water properly chilled with friendly neighborhood icebergs is my drink.

8. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

CH in the MM Spoolcob with sweet tea to drink. Once this bowl is out it's off to bed. I've plenty to do tomorrow and I'm behind on sleep as it is.

9. JimInks

Now smoking Voodoo Queen in a 2003 Ural full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer. And talking to a buddy on the phone.

10. Cody Pearce

Cody Pearce Member

McClelland Raspberries in Cream in my Brigham Voyageur. Hoping my Holiday Spirit and Molto Dolce arrive before I leave Friday for a road trip!

11. muddler

muddler Active Member

Heavy rainstorms last night. Overcast today with more rain expected later. Just what our little patch of garden needs. Second cup of coffee finished, FVF in a GBD New Era a I contemplate the new day.

[​IMG]

12. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Hello. Everything is very still here, but for the nice 10 mph breeze. In the high 40's and lovely, with very little humidity. Smoking some Stonehaven in a Northern Briars billiard, and listening to the greatest cellist who ever lived play one of the best pieces ever written by the best composer who ever lived. Now with a tobacco, pipe, music, and weather situation like this, I submit to you that it is impossible to be unsatisfied.

13. JimInks

I'm reading and now smoking Charlemagne in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega. Nice quiet morning here.

14. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

MacB Dark Twist Roll Cake from an old tin in a sandblasted Zavvos billiard. PG Tips. On my balcony. Listening to the morning news on the wireless.

15. JimInks

Last smoke before sleep is Rekamepip's Pressed October Blend in a 2013 slight bend red stone Rockcob poker. Just fed Suzy and Molly, and they'll probably be in bed before I will, unless they start rasslin' again, which I think is about to happen.

16. DS86

DS86 Active Member

Just finished a bowl of Superior Navy Flake in Grabow freehand while reading Catcher In The Rye. Funny thing is, reading seems to make a bowl last longer, and smoking makes me read more.

17. briandevlin

briandevlin Member

C&:D Night Train in a Metcalf full bent giant :p:uffy
    [​IMG]

18. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

I had no idea Dick Cheney played the cello.

Dark Flake, in a Castello, which I will finish on the ride home this afternoon.

19. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

McClelland's Scottish Woods, in a blasted and bent Dublin.

20. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good morning.
    28 degrees and still dark outside.
    Sitting in my warm living room smoking my first bowl of the day: Mac Baren BLB :puffy:
    Lots of coffee on the side.

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.