What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Tobacco choice is easy
    [​IMG]
    Pipe choice :cfsd: I'll let the Bear choose
    [​IMG]
    BBB Bulldog :th1:
    [​IMG]

2. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Started the day with some WoS Crumbs of Comfort snuff and for my after breakfast smoke I had GLP Charing Cross in the Peterson bent bulldog with coffee.

Charing Cross is becoming my every morning smoke, it's got that perfect balance of wonderful flavours but mild overall smoke. A great way to get some Latakia in the morning without getting bowled over. I also find it's great with coffee, which is important.

The snuffing is new, really in love with it. Great way to take tobacco, especially as I can't smoke my pipe indoors anywhere.

Just checked the tracking on my Eltang Sailor pipe, it's in the next town over! Hope it comes today!

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up early to feed Suzy and Molly, and I decided to smoke so I wouldn't waste my waking hours. Thanks to Artistik, I'm smoking Virginia Woods in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg (Charatan second). Going to do a few things unimportant now.

4. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Puffing on a little Briar Fox in an MM CG with my morning coffee. The rain is trying to roll in, which is fine since I'm just going to be inside packing all day.

5. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good morning, Good people. Spitin' little white BBs out side this AM, inside there is a Uhley's Fest goin' on, with a mixture of Perfection Plug and 00 in a Pete billiard. Out of eggs, bread and milk; hope I don't get fired.

6. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

This morning was some Aged Burley Flake in a Peterson 303 african meer

7. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Good afternoon, mon folkatores. After a slightly kacky shift, I can finally raise a pipe to OT getting better and I hope he won't mind some Haddo's Delight in the BC Belami. To OT.

8. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Just finishing a bowl of deluxe mixture in my altinok Canadian to start what is going to end in a sad day. I have to take my dog in to be euthanized this afternoon. He made it to 11 and has been fighting lymphoma for some time now. I have been putting this off as long as I could but it can't wait any longer. :(

9. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

A like in solidarity Eric. It's a hard thing to do, but sometimes the right thing to do.

10. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Sorry to hear, I know from experience that it's one of the hardest things to do.

11. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

I'll not click like but my thought's go with you,
    my dog Bonnie was 14 and was a constant shadow
    funny thing is she still is, after 25 years, never got another dog didn't need a replacement

12. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

We brought our Benny in to the vet for that over the sumer. Such a hard thing. But it has to be done.

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I've been through that and feel for you, man. You're doing the right thing in not letting him suffer.

14. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

OGS in a Jesse Jones bulldog

15. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Sorry to hear that news Eric. Put my Keashound Lobo down due to Diabetes after 10 years of close companionship. Broke my heart, but I knew it was thee right thing to do.

16. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

That's a sad day indeed, I've been there man but there's nothing I can say to make it any easier. Sorry for your loss.

It's overcast here today calling for a high of 76 degrees, the high for the weekend? 36 with winds driving it down into the low 20's and a 60% chance of freezing rain and snow. I guess winter gets here tonight! I think it's going to be a pipe smoking crockpot cooking weekend.
    Smoking my second bowl of SG Perfection in a Roma author with the second pot o coffee gurgling away.

17. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Sorry to hear that. I too know how hard it is but it's the right thing.

18. beano

beano Member

Enjoying a rare day: day off from school, home on the cape, 45 and sunny in november, and last night i got engaged!

on the porch with the dogs, stokkebyes LTW in the cob, coffee in the mug.

19. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

only a solidarity like, Eric. Very sorry to hear.

20. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

6 out of 7, not bad;)

Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.