What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb7get

kb7get Member

Good film for its day.

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Suzy and Molly are settled in now after I fed them wild salmon and egg. I'm now smoking Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim. Going to do a few things that could wait, but they need to get done some time, so I might as well get them out of the way now.

3. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

Last night at 5:25 it was 76 degrees and a slight southerly breeze, at 5:26 the wind came out of the north at 20 to 25 mph and the temps started dropping, at 6 am it was 31 degrees with the wind chill being 16, and that will probably be the high for the day. Winter has arrived.

I foresee a lot of pipe smoking and flannel in my immediate future, starting with some McC # 14 in a Larson prince and lots o coffee.

4. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Morning all,
    Been outside with MM / Bull Run and my Community coffee watching the masses race by going whever.
    Wet,wet,wet in the mid-south this am.

5. just5042

just5042 Member

5:30am bout 38 degrees out there. still very dark and the stars are shining bright. the moon is shedding a little light on things. havent had a pipe yet today but been thinking on it quite a bit. I think i will get out there before all the guys wake up and start cooking biscuits and gravy... 3/4 decaf 1/4 caff. seems to have done the job might a been all the snuff. got 5 different balkans in my backpack I think i wore myself tired of them for a bit and will have some more half and half in a little mm mizzo. Have a great day all! happy smokes:puffy:

6. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Having some Great Outdoors in the Lil Miss with my morning pot of Maxwell House. Getting ready to head to the shop for some early morning fun before work. See ya all in a bit.

7. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Top O the Morning Lads and Lasses.. Beginning the day with the Cap't. Cap't Black Cherry that is. With a right tasty cup o black Joe on the side. Already lining up the Padre. Fr Dempsey is in the wings awaitin his turn in the bowl :). Wishin a fine day to all in PSF land!! :bing: I gots me a 3 day weekend as I has to work the dreaded Black Friday, so I'll be enjoyin me pipes to the fullest today! :thu2:

8. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

A bowl of McC FMOTT in a bent bulldog with coffee.

Another full day of work today. I was asked to do a book cover for a kids comics anthology and the deadline is pretty tight.

Wet but mild here on the Lake. Happy friday all!

9. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Fer all ye early risers and those on the other side of the world here is a little thingy ye may find interesting. There is a smarty phone app that will allow the user to track a comet that is passing the earth and can be seen with the nekid eye for the next several night/mornings. It's called ISON and is a free app. The cool thing is it shows all the stars and will turn you in the right direction to see the comet and the correct angle in the sky to look. Check it out here http://www.cosomostory.com and download the free app. Happy gazin and puffin...

10. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

29f outside this morning. Had bowl of C&D Sunday Picnic. Pretty good stuff, even with me smoking like a freight train.

11. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Doing some work and smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

12. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Well-Known Member

Smoking the remains of my scrag ends jar this morning, its just like GLP Chelsea Morning..........honestly! and good strong coffee in my wobbly handled mug, which surprisingly hasn't broken off yet

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  13. ryan65

ryan65 Member

my usual staple of Nightcap- Cumberland

14. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Cracking on with a second bowl of Haddo's Delight of the afternoon while playing Skyrim.

15. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Rekamepip winter blend in a Chacom. :th1:

16. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Hey...don't you know a guy who could take care of that?

17. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Pizza for breakfast: Proof positive of a loving creator. Uhley's 00 in a red rock cob: proof positive. Strong, freshly ground, pressed, french roast coffee: proof. Good morning, Good people. Let the weekend begin.

dBear, Lucky Duck, zacROK and 20 others like this.
  18. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

BCA straight up in a little grabow Royalton pipe with Sumatra dark roast. Mmmm. good morning psf!

19. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

I admit there was some booze involved, this and the fact that I met up with some friends I haven't seen for a long time could have enhanced the enjoyment - but apart from that, it's just a terrific mixture. :)

Hi all, just finished the Friday housecleaning - going to have a relaxation bowl of St Bruno in a cool Black Rock Cob now. Have a great day everyone! :bing:

20. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

rainy and cool here. Firing up some OGS in a cutty on my way to school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.