What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Lads and Lasses, Spent the majority of the day working on a couple of pipes I got off eBay to return to service. :beck: My first efforts at trying to restore old pipes and making new stems for those that came without them. Yeah, I need to get a tenon tool :confused:... But, all in all they are taking shape nicely and the fit is tight. So to keep myself company was plenty of CH in a nose warmer :thu2:.
    Pre announcing the nights smoke to be the Navy Cavendish from McClellend in my Meerschaum Rebel Soldier and a side of Black Berry Brandy :ohyh:.

2. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Man I really laid a lot of pipe today, I'm exhausted.
    (PVC underground, you dirty birds).

Boston 1776 in a BST Bemt Rhodesian.

dBear, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 28 others like this.
  3. critter

critter Member

after all the posts from southbound about bayou morning, i bought 6 ozs to try. been smoking it all day and i am going to order some more. bout to finish the night with the general loaded with st james flake

thanks to southbound for the recommendation

4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:th1::th1::th1:

5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

dog1.jpg

6. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Lagonda in a Peterson X220 Tetley Tea being my drink of choice, as you were!

7. MikeyJ

MikeyJ Member

Had a bowl of FM Cellar in my Cooper cutty earlier - and I'm either going to try Gaslight or 5 o'clock shadow tonight...decisions, decisions...

8. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Pelican in my Dunhill Shell Briar.
    Bourbon Manhattan's on deck

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Member

Last of my DFU in the BST.

10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Finishing off the day with 965 in the MM diplomat with plum Forever Stem. Wishing all out there in PSF Land, on, and under, the Group W Bench, the ever shrinking night crew and Mrs Calabash :msty: :ngty: See you in 3 or so. :bing:

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

The rate the night crew is working that will be 3 - 4 posts not pages
    needless to say there probably won't be fresh made coffee nor donuts in the morning

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Had a wonderful lobster dinner with friends and am home in time to watch a JFK special, and then work. I've just lit up a bowl of Fox and Hound in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

since i have my walnut wood volcano out i thinks i will smoke this pipe filled with some cowboy blend

14. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

It's okay, Eric, I didn't need my free time. Between PSF and your blog, I'll never get anything done now.

Thanks for the link brother :th1: I'll be following along from now on.

15. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Really kind of you!

16. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Just got home from dinner. Man, the restaurant we went to was fantastic. The brisket tacos were out of this world delicious. I'm brewing some coffee and contemplating what I want to smoke; I'm running low on tobaccy though. I'm also wondering if I want to watch a movie, Parks and Rec reruns, or continue my research on homesteading. What to do? :msty:

17. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

After pizza and wings for dinner, it's time for me to load up the Nording with some goodies from MountMandolin. He sent me some Gawith Commonwealth just when I was feeling low on latakia. Halfway through the bowl, this is some good stuff! Heavy lat is what I was in the mood for tonight! Now I just need to go grab a Yuengling out of the fridge.

18. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

My Uncle had a farm just down the road from Ike's, we used to go there back in the early seventies. That pic brings back some good memories.

19. dying breed

dying breed Member

University flake in a sav. I am having an ah ha moment with it tonight. Great experience.

20. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Man I'm blown away by your work Eric aka Inkybat! I found myself just staring in amazment at the depth and detail you put into you drawings. Incredible talent and imagination. Love your unique style. I could feel your characters by their expressions if that makes any sense. Oh yeah, Blackpool in a Pete Donegal Rocky 03.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.