1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having a cheeky refill of the old Pete Killarney with some more Maltese Falcon.

2. LutzSpearo

LutzSpearo Member

This morning I met my Greek friend for a coffee and a pipe. I gifted him about 250g of tobacco that I just don't dig, it was an Altadis English blend sampler from back in March. Plus, he is almost out of pipe tobacco, so I had to help him out. He loaded up a bowl of African Queen and actually liked it. In return, he gave me three cuban cigars (Romeo y Julieta Romeo No1). Sweet! Over our coffee I smoked two bowls of Solani Aged Burley Flake, using my Savinelli Oscar prince and my Savinelli Leonardo da Vinci Ala Battente. Very nice morning.

Now it's evening here in chilly South Korea, and I've got a bowl of Astely's No.44 loaded up and ready to go, again in my 2012 Sav Christmas pipe... this thing just smokes everything so well, I need another one of these pipes! No, no I don't. No more pipes till I have an Ardor.

3. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Escudo in a Kaywoodie carburetor large billiard

4. ryan65

ryan65 Member

tilbury in my stanwell regal

5. LutzSpearo

LutzSpearo Member

Change that... decided to give my Christmas pipe a rest and use my Sav Virginia 316EX... I'll need another flake for this bad boy.

6. just5042

just5042 Member

Leonardo da Vinci Ala Battente say that three times fast :) sticking to the half and half in a cob... 1/4 caff again. gonna need some good creamer if i keep this us decaf not so great for taste. quiet... usually is at 3am... almost had a medication err but I caught it in time... enjoying the posts.
    Inkybat wow man you have some great stuff. I saw a few books you illustrated and will be nabbing them both for my sons 5th Christmas. yup books as presents. he takes good care of his books. :) have a great day all !:puffy:

7. LutzSpearo

LutzSpearo Member

I feel pretty confident I can add Astleys No44 to my favorites list, this tabac is incredible!

8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well there PSFer's it's 42F with wind like nobodies business and tomorrow it will be 19F with wind like nobodies business twice! :confused: Did the Town & Tune Tour in the SL500 had some Grousemoor in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem, 2 PRM's, strong and black. Fed Levi, he had his ablutions and returned to lump status which he does all too well in the wind. Off to the restaurant where I had 2 more PRM's and a Cheddar Onion Biscuit grilled, smoked a bowl of 965 in the MM Mizzou with a refill of same for the ride home. Now after turning the heat up and popping mutha's rice bags in the microwave I brought her up her coffee and rice bags whilst I swing through here to get caught up with another PRM, good morning PSFer's..... :ccup:

Artistik, rondel65, dBear and 24 others like this.
  9. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rondel65, dBear, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  10. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Reward for safe return of Rat
    [​IMG]

rondel65, dBear, Lucky Duck and 16 others like this.
  11. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having a swift lunchtime smoke of Connoisseur's Choice in the Parker Jockey Club.

12. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I told you so! Glad you dig it.

Bayou Morning in a Ser Jacopo maxima maxima.

13. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Berkshire, in a smooth briar calabash.

14. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Yeah, Greeks are everywhere [​IMG]. He lives there or he is just cause of his work? Next time give him my best regards,happy puffings for both of you.

15. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Or Olam in a Kaywoodie pot

Black coffee to drink

16. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Saturday,

Had a 1/4 of a bowl of GH Dark Flake left in a Radice, I topped it off with Rum Twist and made some coffee. Daughter #1 spent the night at a friend's house, so daughter #2 and I are watching Peppa Pig.

dBear, Lucky Duck, Miller319 and 19 others like this.
  17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Rocking the Cob coffee Mug full of coffee
    ( i get to use Mrsrekamepip's mug till she gets up )

and a Corn Cob Pipe full of Granger

Off to sweep the floors, dust the shelves and make some displays in my online store
    general.jpg

So Come on in
    general2.jpg
    There will be free coffee to drink, fresh made cinnamon rolls and a basket full of fresh roasted peanuts
    i am even offering a few cheroots to smoke for all who wish to partake .....

I have been waiting for this time of year for 11 months as this is normally my best time of the year for online sales. The recent trend has been dropping by 25% over each of the last few years and has put me in a conundrum. The reality of being an online store may change next year as the Boss Lady is demanding more rent and higher wages

18. SmokingRhino

SmokingRhino Member

Afternoon all from a cold but sunny Hampshire. Smoking MB Navy Flake in the Zavvos horn

19. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Mix of FVF and 1792 flake in the Invicta Rhodesian.

20. ryan65

ryan65 Member

nightcap in my dunhill bulldog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.