1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Hamborger Veermaster in the Savinelli Virginia will be next up. I'm having a good day of smoking. I feel like today I'm not too far behind JimInks! Simply Beer is my drink.
    :byg:

2. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:laff:

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Simply Beer for the Simply Mindless!! :laff::poke::old::old::old::old::hp2::hip1::hip1::hip1::hp2::booty::booty::booty::booty:

Aww, go fry a simple egg!! :old::old::old::old::old:

4. JimInks

I'm simply smoking Simply St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer. No, I haven't grown simple minded, but I am simply speaking. :booty::dh1::poke:

Artistik, dBear, Lithua pipe and 18 others like this.
  5. Themadking

Themadking Member

3rd smoke of this fine saturday, first GLP Telegraph hill, then Stokkobye EOS, now GLP Caravan (not sure if I like this one, really trying too though, I think it needs aging)

6. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

5 O'Clock Shadow in a Falcon. Another Coke Zero in a can that's properly attired in a jacket of rubber.

rondel65, dBear, Lithua pipe and 22 others like this.
  7. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

17 degrees or 3 degrees if you go by the windchill. I am sitting in the truck listening to the Jerry Garcia band puffing on some marlin flake (thanks Ron) in my bamboo shanked red rockcob.

8. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Great choice of tunes, Eric! I'm freezing my :moon: at 22 here on the balcony. I should have picked something that burns quicker than a flake. My fingerless fishing gloves are helping though.

I need some Jerry tunes to warm me up. Ever hear that recording at Oregon state pen?

9. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Not that I am consciously aware of, but my heavy dead jgb days are hazy to say the least so it is certainly possible.

10. user3221

user3221 Active Member

A Chilly 17 degrees outside but nice and cozy warm inside where i am enjoying a bowl of r blend in rock cob
    with an iced down dr pepper nice cold and refreshing

:ohyh:

11. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Give it a listen if you get a chance. I think it's my favorite acoustic Jerry....though I love the Pizza Tapes too. And I'm jealous of your heavy dead jgb hazy days. I'm just a bit too young to have seen them in concert, was 15 when Jerry died. I've listened to a lot since then to make up for it as best as I can.

I'm back inside. Probably not going to venture out for another pipe tonight. If I really get motivated I think I'll head to the car to have another.

12. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Like an old 45 rpm record my needle got stuck in LL7 today :sh:.... Spent a lot of time at me work bench listening to Big Band Music on Pandora... bdp went with the party as there is no Jitterbugs:whis:

13. JimInks

Been busy working, and am taking a short break to feed Suzy and Molly, and list what I'm currently smoking: MacBaren Virginia #1 in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with sturdy li'l floaty icebergs is my drink.

14. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

ODF in a Joao Reis elephant's foot, sippin' Basil Hayden's

15. Albert

Albert Active Member

A combo bowl of Mac baren old dark fired ready rubbed on top of a fold and stuffed dunhill flake in a nording freehand. Rained for two days straight... Quite a rare sight here in the desert.

16. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Tonight I finished two half smoked bowls that were sitting on the coffee table (Royal Yack and Strange)

Artistik, dBear, Lithua pipe and 18 others like this.
  17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Again Man those cats eat a Lot !!!

fatcat1.jpg

dBear, WalkinStick, Stormy and 12 others like this.
  18. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

Hearth& Home Black House in a Savinelli Oscar bent billiard.

19. icedad

icedad Member

Haven't posted on here in awhile, but still am enjoying my Coyote classic in MMD. :puffy:

20. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Sail in a large chacom billiard. First try at this blend. I really dig it so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.