1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Off to pick-up the small people at Drama Club with McC #2035 Dark Navy Flake in a Stanwell featherlite poker.

2. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

2nd go at Ashtons Gold Rush in the MM Country Gent

3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Comoy Blue Riband.

[​IMG]

4. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

Yes, it is the 2012 Christmas Blend. Go ahead and crack it open, Christmas is one month out:eek:, just make sure to have enough left for Christmas Day.:bing:
    I am hoping for a good black friday sale to put in my order of Christmas blends this year, which will include the 2013 C&D blend. I always blow my tobacco budget before the good sales, hoping my patience pays off this year.

5. dBear

dBear Active Member

Is it just me, or does this pic make TexHealer look really evil? :csmile:

6. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Had a hard time deciding on my next smoke, but now I finally know - gonna smoke a bowl of Telegraph Hill from 2005, courtesy of the legendary hoarder FlatbushPaul - THANKS Paul :toast: - in the Dunnie Dunny.

[​IMG]

7. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Just lit up some exhausted rooster in the Spillproof Special.
    It's Monday so red beans & rice on the stove.

8. dBear

dBear Active Member

Simmo is the man! Smoking is groovy! And Flanagan ain't so bad either.:thu:

9. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

You're the man, cause you started the whole groovy thing. MAN, good you're back Bear!

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The cigar was great, and so is this bowl of St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

11. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Superior Navy Flake in a Peterson African meer dublin

12. dBear

dBear Active Member

Thank you, kind sir.

Ah, work is done for the day. Got to watch it snow outside my window all afternoon - though it's yet too warm for anything to accumulate. Just finished up some Virginia Spice in the Squatch scoop. Now for a big bowl of pepperoni soup and decide on what to smoke next. Puff on, y'all!

13. Smarty Jones

Smarty Jones Active Member

Plumcake in a Pete 221. Some of Smarty's Special Blend (GE, #5100 and Perique) in an unnamed Rhodesian I paid $12 for before bed. Pasta is on the menu. Ice tea w/ lemon is my drink this evening.

14. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Heading to Sacramento this eve and flying to Ohio tomorrow. SorringOwlPouch is packed with a GBD New Standard Bulldog, a BST Pot, a Don Warren Antler tamper, 2004 Red Cake, Uhle's 00 and PPB, Balkan Sobraine, and some 965. Hope to visit Smokers Haven while there (27th?). Pipe bag might come back a bit more stuffed ;-)

On Topic:
    Exotique in a Todd Johnson 4-knuckle Freehand.
    Not a travel pipe.

zacROK, Artistik, SidStavros and 22 others like this.
  15. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Hi,

Some GH Dark Flake, in this Radice. Trying to get ready for the snow monster coming on Wednesday. I know it's coming because the weatherman told me, and they don't lie.

[​IMG]

16. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Nice to have you back dBear. I'm back in my truck sneaking a bowl of Presbyterian in my altinok Canadian. 38 degrees in here. Looking like a brief heat wave.

17. dBear

dBear Active Member

Thanks, EP. I would send my condolences on your temperature, but I know you guys like it crisp up there.

18. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Evening PSF. Time to unwind. The after dinner smoke tonight is Haddo's Delight in my CAO meerschaum. Hot tea on the side.

19. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I'm smoking a 50/50 mixture of Balkan Sobraine/Balkan Sasieni in unique little Italian no-name acorn I picked up in a lot of estate pipes around 10 years ago. This little pipe (I refer to it as my sailors pipe) never ceases to amaze me. It's a small carved pipe, approximately group 3 in size. It never smokes hot despite the small bowl and thin walls.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  20. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

965 in the Parker billiard, which usually gets stuff like Condor and GH blends....this is interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.