1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdymora

cdymora Member

Frog Morton Cellar in a churchwarden witha hot mug of tea to keep me warm in this blizzard they say is a'comin.

2. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Mandolin, B'Ham is a sure nuf nice port and The Briary is a fine baccy establishment. Skip and John make all feel welcome.:banana: I'm up the road in Springville myself.

3. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Everyone send some
    good thoughts across the
    pond to OT and Tricia
    tonight.

Cheers,
    dp

No smokes as I'm about
    to crash. Miss Snake already
    snoring. Don't tell her I
    told ya!!

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Rot beer!! The beer of pirates from the Arctic Circle to the Bering Straights. Our motto: Plunder before you blunder! :dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn:

Now available at your nearest row boat! Ask for the man with the red patch over his left eye! :dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn:

5. JimInks

I'm drinking ice water chilled to the proper temperature with pirated li'l icebergs. Thanks to Flatbush Paul, I'm smoking Chief Catoonah Princes Street in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. I dunno if Paul pirated the tobacco he traded me, but I know for sure the pipe I'm smoking it in is not a black market item.

6. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye CptBeefHeart, May ye do well in yer judgement :thu2:!

7. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Jim, I be a bit computer challenged this evening... I did say I was havin a MONDAY,, may as well be typin with a software patch over me good eye, argh... My luck I'd get caught in a rowin boat with a cpl of oars :ohyh:!

8. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Great Caesar's Ghost Wicker, Ye be haunted by baccy's that got out yer pipe!!:eek: Is that what happens when ye cleans Teddy's pipes? :beyes:

9. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Blow 'em away tomorrow!

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Dang, I drank all me rot beer last week. Gonna have to compost another batch. But right now I've got Uhle's Double-Ought (#00) going in the Sav Auto blobby pipe while I makes me some hot dog buns for tonight's dinner.

11. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good luck tomorrow, Cpt. Beefheart. I don't think you'll need it though. Sounds like you are well prepared. Good night all. See you tomorrow. Puff on!

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I was going to say that too
    A smoke angel on the right with a smoke skull in the lower left

13. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

McConnell's Scottish Flake in a Kappeler bent egg, accompanied by some Buffalo Trace

14. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Did the same thing on my way home from work. Made the cornbread tonight so it will be ready for assembly with other ingredients either tomorrow or Wednesday. Now what to take with me on Thursday for after dinner smoke. Sharing the meal with cigarette smokers, so don't really have to worry too much about offending.

15. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Just got back from my Grandson's Basketball Game
    they are still undefeated !!!

our team racked up as many fouls as the opposing team made in points

i will let you figure that one out

:hbang:

Now time to kick back with a bowl of fine tobacco and a dr.pepper
    straight no ice

16. Miller319

Miller319 Member

I'm just up the interstate in the Greensboro area. If you want to just hold the frozen stuff there, it would be ok.

17. JimInks

Moments away from smoking Tilbury in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin. Still working and still drinking ice water. Listening to some music while I work.

zacROK, WalkinStick, YAPPG and 18 others like this.
  18. dwpipes

dwpipes Sales Account

Anniversary Kake in a red Berkley 'The Smoke'. It has smoked hot ever since I bought it in the 70's, but it is my 'Holiday' pipe and I just had to break it out again.

WalkinStick, rondel65, YAPPG and 21 others like this.
  19. muddler

muddler Active Member

Chilly here this morning. So much for Summer knocking on the door. Got a bunch of business stuff to run around with this morning, seeing as it's month end. But it's still pretty early so I'm on my second coffee & second bowl of the day - FVF in a Pietenpauw billiard.

[​IMG]

zacROK, WalkinStick, YAPPG and 19 others like this.
  20. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Just finished a bit of CH in the Medico Prince. I haven't smoked much since I've gotten home from work. I fell asleep earlier and I'm not sure why I didn't just go to bed. Doesn't matter now, since that's what I'm doing. G'night, folks.

zacROK, WalkinStick, YAPPG and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.