What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Best of luck!

fishnbanjo, zacROK, jdto and 16 others like this.
  2. craig

craig Active Member

Retreated to shack after a morning of craft and afternoon of model building.
    Todays selection is gl pease filmore in the bent falcon

fishnbanjo, zacROK, jdto and 20 others like this.
  3. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Anv. Kake in my Ruff-dog.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

4. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Just in from a bowl of FMOTT in the Stanwell billiard and some coffee. Wonderful way to start the day.

I finished up the book cover late last night, my night ending in a series of quick edits emailed from my editor. Now I'm immediately on to the next project. Three more projects to wrap up before I head out east for Christmas. Hoping all my tobacco orders arrive before I leave!

Mild here on the Lake with very low, grey clouds. Supposed to be wet snow later today.

5. Marker

Marker Active Member

Had a little Solani 660 in my DG royalton. It was nice but I forced it a little more than I should. Need to relax a little more and not worry about it.

6. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Smoking CH in the MM Hardwood with coffee this morning. The rain and "wintry" mix has passed, but it's still cold out.

7. Atom

Atom Member

MCB with a cup of mocha hot chocolate, while some snow falls. Nothing is sticking and will be all gone in a half hour or so, but its a nice gentle reminder of things to come. Knock em out CptBeef!

8. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Nothin'

Sitting in Sacramento International.

Send me virtual nicotine.

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up earlier than I wanted, so I lit up a bowl of MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe, which I just finished. I'm settling down and going for my next smoke and a drink.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  10. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

MacBaren Mixture in the Winslow paneled brandy thing. Tea on the side

11. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I just brewed a cup of hot tea, and thanks to Flatbush Paul, I am now smoking Medium Virginia Flake in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard. It occurred to me that this tobacco would make a great morning smoke... and I'm right! Stormy's sent rain and sleet our way, and I threw a few dirty pipe cleaners back at him in protest. The least he can do is to rinse them out, and save me some money! :D

12. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good morning.
    The "Winter weather" never materialized here, just cold rain and 33 degrees.

Packing up my first cob of the day with Old Colonial :puffy:
    Have a great day guys.

13. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

CH in MM Dip,Coffee.

14. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Was enjoying a bowl o holiday season 2013 in my grabow freehand when the wife jumped in the truck made a nasty face rolled down the window and said let's go. So I am waiting at drs office enjoying the smell on my beard. From here it is parent teacher conferences. I can't imagine anything too heavy here as the twins are in preschool. Then I can drop her off and finish the bowl.

15. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

Warming up here, sunshine and 37 right now and supposed to be in the 50's this afternoon, and warming up a little every day in the forecast. Just finished a bowl of Proper English in a Roma author drinking lots of coffee and loading a cob with a bowl of Sam Malloys extra stout for the next go round.

16. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Starting the morning with a cup of strong black coffee in my large Tim Horton mug, smoking Mississippi River blend in a GBD New Standard straight grain billiard. I want to thank whoever it was that mentioned that they bought all there eyeglasses from Zenni Optical online, I got my first pair from them and was amazed at the quality for the money. The savings on them is wonderful, if I had ordered from the optometrist it would have cost me six times as much, about the cost of a good Dunhill.

17. critter

critter Member

planted 15 acres of ryegrass yesterday. sitting with coffee and a rob roy filled with five o'clock shadow to enjoy the rain and prospects of greener pastures :)

18. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Back from the pharmacy and, thanks to JimInks, I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson blend, see, in a Sav KS bent pot and finishing the last of the coffee, meah.

19. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

More Dark Flake Scented, this time in a Falcon with a Hyperbole with hot tea. This damn cold!

20. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Up late because work gives us our birthdays off and mine is, well, today I guess.

Just finished an MM Mizzou of C&D Exhausted Rooster, coffee on the side. Next up is their Christmas Blend 2013 in a black Rockcob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.