1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

No need to worry there brother. :th1:

2. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

So, you heard power is out in half of Toronto? :xd:

3. Deimitori

Deimitori Member

Good night with Poul Winslow: "No. 1".

4. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

A photo? No stamp? Was an estate with some rustic work on it from the owner or a gift from a Hobbyist?

5. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

stokkebye luxury twist flake. In a Savinelli.

6. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Sid, I,m sorry no photo at the moment, no it's not an estate I bought it new in a cigar shop in Plattsburgh NY, all it says stamped on the side is made in Greece, its nice Briar, really quite light and a great smoke.

7. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

8. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

I just had another amazing bowl of Christmas Cheer in a Peterson 302XL, while taking a midnight walk through Wiesbaden. I took a picture when I came to our Kurhaus, it's brightly illuminated - turns out not bright enough for taking a pic with my cellphone... whatever, the smoke was awesome.

IMG_20131127_232429.jpg

Edit: should have taken the photo in front of inkybats house...
    Edit2: Michael Kiwanuka in my ears. Really great debut album. Loving it!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  9. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Nice! I'm reading about this building now, sounds amazing!

10. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Funny you should say that; the Bob's Square Cut is the other one I really love. Possibly a little more than Bosun, but I can't decide. And I haven't had Kendal Mixture, but Kendal Flake is amazing. I am still a novice with the G&H stuff, but I'm learning. Good to hear from you by the way!

Speaking of G&H, smoking some Glengarry Glen Ross Flake in a cob at the moment. This one is good too, but not as good as the aforementioned in my opinion. The others are richer tasting, I think. It takes a while to get used to the Lake Sauce, but once you do you can really taste the tobaccos, and I think I'm finally to that point. Anyway, about 18 hours until it's time for me to go into a food coma. Hooray.

11. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

oh nice...I just found a short video in english, very short and quite uninformative actually, but a few nice shots

12. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm helping m'lady clean up the house since company's coming tomorrow while smoking PS Cube Cut in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Suzy and Molly are amused at our efforts, but too lazy to pitch in and help.

14. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

:haha:nbg:whis::ngty::beck:

15. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] One of my fishin' buddy's proudest moments. Enjoying some HH Old Dark Fired on a Peterson Aran #408. A wonderful warm Thanksgiving to all.

16. critter

critter Member

freeze tonight in north florida. had to add freeze protection to a rental then drain all the outside lines here at the farm. cold isn't as bad as the wind. retreated to the cabana for the night with anni kake in a cob

17. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Evening PSF. Enjoying Thanksgiving Eve with some GLP Odyssey in a Radice with some hot tea.

18. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

Played some golf with the lady today, everyone's left town, we decided to stay, played 18 holes, had a pipe & some lunch with the lady ( Orlik's Golden Sliced in my Bjarne straight apple) & we're trying to figure out where we want to put our ping pong table we're getting ourselves for Christmas~ We're not much for video games, and a best 2 of 3 ping pong match decides who does dishes sometimes~ at least that was my idea....until she gets better at it then me, lol~ It's fun & games today~ Pipe went swimmingly after a Black Angus Burger & sweet potato fries~

19. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Really cool! Thanks for posting this.

20. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

About 25F out right now, standing outside next to my chair because that is iced over, quick bowl of Middleton Cherry in a Falcon Extra straight billiard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.