What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Rejoice, Stick. You'll be tasting and smelling it in that pipe for at least the next dozen smokes :eek:.

The DH is a marvel. How could something that light linger in a pipe SO long? It smells pretty good, but a bit too heavy in the BC for me. Once I get through the tin I'll give that dedicated freehand a thorough ream and alcohol treatment ... and then invite Max Von Sydow over for an exorcism just to be safe.

Dav Scottish Mixture in a Sav 122 ...

2. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Had a smoke of 965 on the drive over and back to look at some antique tackle, it was fun and they were very nice folks. Now having another bowl of Dunhill Flake this is burning very well in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem, hope the wind and rain die back soon.

3. hoss

hoss Member

Big ole bowl of Triple Play in an IMP meer for an afternoon hit...zingin! :snork:

4. dBear

dBear Active Member

Thanks for the offer, but I never water them enough and they get all brown and dry and crumbly.

I said they're imaginary, not invisible! And no, they do not mind smoking. In fact they love the smell of Latakia. (And one of them's dating your nubiles, but you didn't hear it from me.)

Double like! Smoking is groovy! :toast:

Work is finally done - hopefully for several days. And now I'm loading up some Loosiana Red in the Stout Squatch Volcano to begin the holiday. Got a turkey breast in the oven and will probably bake a couple of pies so I can join Mount Mandolin in a food coma all day tomorrow! :bdance:

Happy Thanksgiving to all! (Including to our European brethren who should feel free to join in the festivities.)

5. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

my turn for the Good Night All, Smoke Shape the Bear hasn't recovered from last nights yet :msty:
    [​IMG]

6. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

7. dBear

dBear Active Member

Can I fill out a sweatshirt or what! :byg:

8. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Dinner's running a little late, so I'm taking up the slack with a bowl of R-Blend in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

10. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

No one escapes the wrath of Wicker Man, eh? mmooaaahhhhh

English Chocolate in my Soren freehand.
    Getting the Manhattan's ready.

11. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Talking about Lakeland Sauce has put me in the mood. Ennerdale Flake in a Falcon with a Hyperbole with hot English Breakfast tea on the side.

12. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

More Stange Curley in the same Brebbia as last night.

13. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Having some Dunhill flake in the Spill-dog with a large pour of Wild Turkey. :toast:

14. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Not a problem my friend. I've got about a pound of great exorcist. Nothing survives Dark Flake Scented. It'll put it's own demon in place of the Devil's Holiday. :byg:

15. dying breed

dying breed Member

Uni flake in a Pete donegal rocky. Bowl is much larger than I gave it credit for. It is going to be a great 3 hours!

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well that last smoke of Dunhill Flake was it for the night I'm going to Sheet City. Hope the night is good for all, Happy Hanukkah to those celebrating that holiday and Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating that day. Here's a wish for a wonderful evening of sleeping for those that do that and :blah::blah::blah: for those left on the night shift and to those just lurking and puffing, hello to you too, Good Night Mrs Calabash wherever you are! :ngty:

17. tradewater

tradewater Member

Still working my way through the house blends from the local B&M. This evening was cherry Cavendish in my "no name" weird pipe. I was very surprised how good it was. With some black coffee.

18. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Had a couple too many Margaretas at the local Mexican Eatery, but still enjoying a last bowl of McC a.m. Pipe in an Edwards straight grain Virgin billiard.

19. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I'm out on the patio smoking some brown irish x in the jost sitting with my mom in snowswept erie, pa. Thanksgiving is prepared.

20. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good evening, everyone. I'm home from work finally, with the day off tomorrow. How sweet it is! I'm smoking MB HH MV in my 2013 PSF POY. Puff on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.