1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

3 Nuns in a Skovgaard elephant's foot, sippin' some Buffalo Trace

2. user3221

user3221 Active Member

raccoon2.jpg
    raccoon1.jpg

3. phinz

phinz Active Member

3.5-year-old OGS in a Tinsky poker. National Novel Writing Month in full effect. I'm going to be up late tonight, and most every night until the end of the month.

[​IMG]

4. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

2011 Chevy hhr. It was a big raccoon...

5. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

I want a tinsky in a bad way...unfortunately, my budget this winter is going to cigars

6. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Is your avatar from a lighthouse in the OBX?

7. phinz

phinz Active Member

That's actually the Key West lighthouse.

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I've been very busy working and as I take a short break, I'm listing my last smoke as Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood. Going for a new one and a drink, too.

9. JimInks

Just finished a short snack of raisin bread and am now smoking Fox and Hound in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021. Ice tea properly chilled with floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Going back to work now.

10. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Big ol fight with the ex girlfriend, but this helped me keep my cool

[​IMG]

Made me drink a few too many whisky drinks

11. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

It´s raining. Me and mr Huybrecht are sharing a bowl of MacB Mixture in my living room with the door to the balcony open. I´m also drinking PG Tips.

12. muddler

muddler Active Member

Chelsea Morning in an Ashton billiard with my morning coffee. We're having the most incredible Spring weather this week. Really lovely days - cool in the morning & hot later. But eventually it will give way to the full heat of summer. Just a few chores to do today including booking the flights to visit my kids on the coast early next month. Really looking forward to that. It's been a big year for the kids - one got married, the other engaged. Very pleased with them both.

[​IMG]

13. Cody Pearce

Cody Pearce Member

Enjoying a bowl of McClelland Raspberries in Cream in my cob, while watching the BBC Sherlock series. Haven't posted on here in a while, but no worries, I've still been smoking the pipes on a regular basis! I've recently tried Holiday Spirit, and Sutliff Private Stock Molto Dolce. The Molto Dolce could be my new favorite blend. It's the first aromatic I've had that actually tastes as good, if not better than the tin note! Very pleasant.

14. zacROK

zacROK Member

Had a bowl of my leftover burly mix again this morning before breakfast in the Lark. I have to go pick up my motorcycle today, had to park it on Saturday night at a friends place. Packed my new Lark and a MM Legend in my bag with a pouch of my leftover burly blend for the evening. Now I am at work waiting for my students to show up and making the ones that came early listen to Down By The River. My 3rd and 4th grade Korean students are looking at me like I am crazy, as per the norm.

15. JimInks

Thanks to Flatbush Paul, I'm smoking Telegraph Hill in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian. This pipe has a small bowl, but it's perfect for smoking something that bursts with flavor as does this tobacco. It took until a few minutes ago to catch up on all the phone calls I had to return. Luckily I could work as I did most of it.

16. JimInks

I'm writing my article on my visit to the Sutliff Tobacco Company as I smoke Virginia Woods in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg (Charatan second). Thanks to Artistik for the trade sample. Now drinking ice water chilled to the proper temperature with well formed li'l icebergs in the glass.

17. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Went to see a long time friend tonight, a composer that I greatly respect and have worked with. He drank rum and smoked his cigarettes, I smoked Wessex Burley slice in the Pete, because picky cig smokers don't notice it. We live in Canada and I smoked something else in a different pipe. I avoid the rum these days.
    'Twas a great evening now ending with a cob full of good old pirate kake. I shall sail the wild open seas in my dreams. Or I hope so. Last night I was being chased by commie/nazi military cops. Stressful as hell but somehow I always win. Scary violent weirdness. A pirate cruise would be a vacation, as long as I don't have to fight in the damned rigging. I'm scared of heights.:eek:

18. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

DVD:s, who need them, eh?

MacNutz, YAPPG, WalkinStick and 8 others like this.
  19. JimInks

My last smoke before sleep is Old Vienna in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. A very tasty aromatic that's giving me an understated bit of burley amidst the vanilla and what I think is cognac. I finished writing my piece at my Sutliff visit, and am about to feed Suzy and Molly, who deserve some tuna after being good girls today.

20. briandevlin

briandevlin Member

C&:D Billy Bud in a Metcalf olive wood poker nosewarmer :p:uffy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    MacNutz, YAPPG, WalkinStick and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.