1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

In honor of the season premier of Moonshiners tonight, I am sippin on some shine, smokin Tilbury in a Former silver spigot bent billiard.

2. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Great news, Eric! All the best to you and your lady.

3. aggman

aggman Active Member

Good news Eric. I'm enjoying my "Newbie" Viking compliments of Holymolar with some Holger Danske - Mango & Vanilla. Cheers to Holymolar!

4. Morse

Morse Active Member

Fabulous news Eric.

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Sipping on some C&D 5 o'clock shadow, AKA Kicken Chicken, in a Falcon. Still drinking some Coke Zero.

6. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Penzance.
    On the Porch.
    With a '67 Dublin.

(Presented in Clue Solution Form)

27 and dropping. Gnite.

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Taking a short work break to feed Suzy and Molly, and listing my latest smoke, which is Man's Best Friend in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 Smooth Poker. It's been a few days since I last smoked this, and it's tasting mighty good.

8. JimInks

I'm happy to hear the "no cancer" news! Our best to you folks, Eric.

9. muddler

muddler Active Member

Morning all. Lovely morning here. Some high level cloud - early signs of the rain expected in a few days time, I guess.

Eric, that's great news about the biopsy.

FVF in a GBD billiard with my second cup of coffee.

[​IMG]

10. JimInks

Now smoking Count Pulaski in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with floaty li'l icebergs from Pulaski, Alaski! The Saint Bernard brought them in himself, thinking they would be a good match to the tobacco I'm smoking. Mr. Wooly just stood there shaking his head about it. Me, I'm thirsty, the water and bergs are clean... I don't care!

11. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Paul Olsen My Own Blend 333 (folded and twisted) in mr Huybrecht. PG Tips. On my balcony.

12. JimInks

Listing my next smoke a few minutes early so I can go back to work. Old Dark Fired Ready Rubbed in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Listing to old radio shows. The last one was Casey Crime Photographer. Next is One Man's Family.

13. JimInks

Now smoking HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. Still working, still listening to old radio shows, and glad that the Saint Bernard brought me a new glass of ice water with happy li'l icebergs. I know it amuses the Saint Bernard that people actually drink water, but does he have to frown every time he hands me a glass of it? Guess he hates to :dkn:alone.

Miller319, Lucky Duck, dBear and 15 others like this.
  14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Psquared, Eric, that's excellent news on a negative, take that from one who has had so many biopsies in the past 5 years I've lost count. What I haven't lost count of is that I smoked some Firefly Mix in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem and am on PRM #2, #3 will accompany me in a few moments when I head for the Town & Tune Tour in the SL500, good morning PSFer's. :ccup:

15. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

It has been a good night, I've been finger dancing on ye olde qwerty board for a few hours and actually get something done. This calls for proper baccy in the pete, my no hands smoker.
    Smoking personal mix consisting of 25% Wessex burley slice and 75% Pirate Kake. I am liking it a lot. Strong enough for work purposes but not too strong if I mindlessly over do it.

16. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Wednesday,

It is Wednesday, isn't it?

We are having a repeat of last week's weather ;
    Mon 18F
    Tues 28F
    Weds 38F
    It was just a lovely evening and overnight, no wind, warm, and a sliver of a moon.

Dark Flake, in a Radice.

17. JimInks

My last smoke before sleep is South Seas in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. It's quiet in the house, which gives me a little time to read without Suzy and Molly wanting attention. We all deserve a rest right now. See you folks later this day.

18. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

Briar Patch Holmes.

jdto, PyrateMate, fishnbanjo and 19 others like this.
  19. hoss

hoss Member

Just picked up a tin of this today and tried it twice in 2 different pipes. The first had a good hit of perique in the beginning and the kendal dominated the second half of the bowl w/ a nice va undertone. The second was more kendal dominant the whole way through. Both were good smokes, albeit a little different experience. Looking forward to drying another out tomorrow and giving it another whirl. Overall a good, solid smoke.

20. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

A belated happy anniversary to you and your wife ChristTiger!
    Melorning everyone! Once I get Monday and Tuesday out of the way, it's all a downhill ride to Saturday. So, here I go! I've started the day with Mac Baron HH Mature Virginia in my DGE Brier Nose-warmer. I'm drinking Black coffee from the traditional large brown mug. Hope you all have a great Wednesday! Puff on PSFers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.