1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Still smoking this McC's FMOtT in my 2013 PSF POY. On the Produce Row walkabout now, enjoying the usual complimentary coffee in small styrofoam cups. Hope your dentel appointment goes well, Jim. Puff on PSFers!

2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Ok, bowl No. 2 is Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake in my MM CG w/ Forever Stem. Still drinking complimentary coffee. Puff on!

3. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Arrived home last night after an unusally stressul day at work and a tireing Physical Therapy session, to find that I had hate mail from Mr. JimInks. That really lifted my spirits. So this morning , thanks to Jim, I decided to light up a bowl of South Seas for my commute in. After all, my doctor said to avoid white carbs, not to avoid fruit. So the taste of mangos and other tropical fruit accompanied my coffee and I was quite satisfied.

4. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

[​IMG]
    Margate in the morning on this cloudy and windy cool morning in a K&P Pete System Standard 314. Getting ready to head out to work. Everyone have a great Friday Eve!

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Looking forward to either a custard, or lemon filled doughnut and some coffee and all I found was a prune danish somebody chewed all the way around and a rubber chicken.:confused: Glad I had my own coffee. A bowl of Red Carpet in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem and 3 PRM's.

Sitting in the infusion chair with 20 ozs of hot and black bp is 117/76 and it's going exceptionally well. :D

6. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Overcast, but comfortable outside.
    Think I'll load up some Durbar
    in the usual lat burner.

Melorning!

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Never slept, and as I saw time wasting away, I decided to smoke Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. This tobacco can be habit forming, but then again I say that about a lot of tobaccos. Maybe I need a pipe with two bowls?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  8. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Hmmm
    Having a strange day today.
    Tried to enjoy a bowl of PS LNF this morning, but it went all wrong.
    Packed too tight, couldn't keep it lit, gurgle, stem whistle...
    Finaly got tired of messing with it and gave up.

Mother said there would be days like this.

9. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Leftover mashed potatoes for breakfast for...yep, I'm the cleanup crew around my place. But I'll follow it with a strong cup of coffee and I think I'll switch up my usual PS LNF morning smoke to have some McClelland 2015 in the new Savinelli Virginia 603.

10. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. OldBriar

OldBriar Member

Still smoking my DGB Omega, impatiently waiting for my local smoke shop to get their Blackberry Brandy back in stock.

12. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Kendal Dark in the Parker billiard

13. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Hey you guys ate all the custards. I guess this Roma filled with erinmore will have to sate my sweet tooth with this big black cup of coffee. Happy Thursday all. I am excited to get in the woods tonight. Seeing some big scrapes in one of my favorite hunting spots.

14. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Working on the last illustration in this little mini contract. Getting ready to step out for a break with my Sasieni panelled billiard and mcC 5110 and some French press.

15. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Last night I got home from work and only smoked MB Cherry Ambrosia before crashing. This morning, just one pipe and that was filled with CH, not EMP.

16. scopawl

scopawl Member

I'm just in from a churchwarden full of FM Bayou. That's me finished the tin and I'm still not blown away by it. Unfortunately I don't think this will be very high up the "to buy again" list.

17. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking MacBaren Dark Twist in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot. Listening to MLB talk on the XM, and writing tobacco reviews, a couple of which I just posted at TR.com.

18. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

Old Companion in a Mastercraft 59p.

19. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Borkum Riff Bourbon in a brushed Zavvos canadian. On my balcony.

20. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Morning all. Smoking some villiger early day in a forever stemmed cob. Lotsa coffee on the side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.