What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

:popc:

2. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Smoking some MacBaren Latakia (thanks ruffinogold!) in the Pete bulldog and drinking French press and reading The Ultimate Pipe Book in the garden.

Finished editing my drawings and I see the editor grabbed them from Dropbox so I'm planning on spending the rest of the day on business stuff.

3. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Va No 1 in a Zavvos billiard.

4. Eric Pierson

Does anyone have Capt. Beefheart's address? I got the feeling there is all kinds of tobacco and pipes flying out his windows right now. Could be a real score.

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Women always knows! The smoke gets on to any cloth hanging, bed clothes, too. Furniture, just about everything. If she smokes, you may be safe. If she dosen't smoke, :blah: and :bangin:.

6. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

There´s nothing even romotely amusing with men beating women. Nothing. I find that picture (and the text) absolutely revolting and in bad taste. Sorry.

7. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Who said lumpy? jp said lumpy.

8. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

:popc:
    Smoking some Compton's Commonweal Mixture, in a Falcon. Thanks again to Flatbush Paul. Pg tips tea to sip on. Suns doing a good job warming things up this afternoon.
    @Stormy, no, no ice, please. tyvm, a dusting of snow will be allowed for now.
    Hoping Paul is doing good! I just can't imagine the stress that would put on a person.

9. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Well folks, I live to smoke another day. The wife is home, I had a cup of tea waiting for her and she's now asleep. No mention of anything, not even that I stunk. She may have a stuffy nose....But that means on Monday I will repeat the experiment! Or should I sneak one in while she sleeps??

For my boldness, the tobacco gods smiled down upon me as I had two boxes waiting for me in the mail. The first is my Savinelli de luxe Milano 803KS from Mattia at Viking Club Pipes and a very cool Calabresi that I won at a low low price. I was interested in that Calabresi because my grandfather came from Calabria and thought it'd be nice to have a pipe named after that place (even though I think they're made in America). Now that's seriously enough pipes for a while. My focus switches to acquiring new tobaccos.

As a sidenote, I gotta agree with Hofnar that wife-beating isn't funny. But I do see the humor in me getting a slap from her for smoking inside.

10. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

I have people on-site as we speak. You won't be able to spot them.

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

12. Waino

Waino Active Member

Just came home (9. pm). Tomorrow: both boys are training in different rinks. 10-11:30, 1-2:30 p.m. Game 4.45 p.m.

Burn out. Rattray´s Red Rapparee in a Stanwell Danske Club 11. It helps.

13. Eric

Eric Member

G.L. Pease Stratford in a Tinsky Bent Tanshell whilst listening to Paul O'Dette playing Dowland

14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Going to smoke this one outside: Sutliff PS Navigator Blend in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

15. Eric Pierson

Post lunch smoke today is Presbyterian in my altinok Canadian.

16. Elliottws

Elliottws Member

W.O. Larsen signature in a MM Legend.

17. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Look what I found in the Basement. You know what this means: The "Checking Account Syndrome" (I have more checks, therefore I can write another). If one has an empty rack, one must need more pipes. Yea!, Rah and such. Next up will be some Samarra in a L' Goose. Good weekend all.

18. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

19. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

I think it was Old Ted a couple of weeks back who said Ropp Cherry-wood pipes were an often overlooked good smoke
    I've only ever seen large ones that look more like an Irish shillelagh-fighting stick,

[​IMG]
    :th1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :th1:

20. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Your duck is such a nice horn.

Having some HU Louisiana Broken in a Peterson Standard System 302 as a post-dinner smoke. :bing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.